|Rosanna Davison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1984|
Rosanna Davison is an Irish actress, singer, writer, model, and beauty pageant contestant who is best known for winning the ‘Miss World’ beauty pageant in 2003, the first Irish woman to have achieved the feat.
Rosanna Diane Davison
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Rosanna had completed her primary education at Aravon School in County Wicklow before joining Rathdown School in Glenageary, County Dublin. She was the class prefect there and had graduated in 2002. After winning the ‘Miss World’ title in 2003, she had studied arts at the University College Dublin (UCD).
She had later obtained an MSc degree in personalized nutrition from the Middlesex University in London and had graduated, in 2013, from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London.
Actress, Singer, Writer, Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Chris de Burgh aka Christopher John Davison (Singer, Songwriter, Instrumentalist)
- Mother – Diane Davison
- Siblings – Hubie Davison (Brother), Michael Davison (Brother)
- Others – Richard Quirke (Father-in-Law) (Entrepreneur), Anne Quirke (Mother-in-Law), Andrew Quirke (Brother-in-Law) (Comedian), Colonel Charles John Davison (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Diplomat), Maeve Emily Davison (née de Burgh) (Paternal Grandmother) (Former Secretary), Richard Charles Davison (Paternal Uncle), Sir Eric de Burgh (Maternal Great Grandfather) (British Army Officer, Chief of the General Staff in India during the Second World War)
She is represented by –
- Storm Model Management, Chelsea, London, England, United Kingdom
- Andrea Roche Model Agency, Booking Agency (Ireland), Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- David Samuel, ASM Management, Booking Agent (United Kingdom), London, England, United Kingdom
- Volker Maier, Celebrity Network, Booking Agent (Rest of the World), Bühl, Rastatt, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosanna has dated –
- Wesley Quirke (2006–Present) – Rosanna began dating Irish model Wesley Quirke in 2006, they got engaged in 2013, and were married on May 16, 2014, in a ceremony in Dublin. They have 3 children together – a daughter named Sophia Rose Quirke (b. February 2019) and twin sons named Hugo and Oscar (b. November 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, some Scottish and Northern Irish, and distant Swedish descent on her father’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Affable smile
She had been featured in a print advertisement for Chatila jewelry (London and Geneva).
Rosanna Davison Facts
- Rosanna’s father, popular British-Irish musician Chris de Burgh (born as Christopher John Davison) had taken his mother’s surname, de Burgh, as his stage name while Davison had remained his legal surname which was given to his children, including Rosanna.
- Just after her birth, Chris had penned a song titled For Rosanna which was included in his 1986 album, Into the Light.
- She was discovered at a shopping center’s ATM in Dublin, by a talent scout who was scouting young talent for a local beauty pageant. Although she was initially hesitant about the prospect, she had eventually accepted his offer and soon found herself participating in the ‘Miss Ireland’ competition.
- In August 2015, she had published a cookbook titled Eat Yourself Beautiful, and it went on to become a best-seller.
- She is a vegan.
Featured Image by Rosanna Davison / Instagram