|Jake Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jake Miller is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper. Over the years, he has released albums and extended plays such as Silver Lining, Silver Lining II, Overnight, The Road Less Traveled, Us Against Them, SIMPLE LIFE, 2:00am in LA, Summer Session, Based on a True Story, Dazed and Confused, Rumors, and SUMMER 19.
Jacob Harris Miller
Weston, Florida, United States
Jake Miller was enrolled at the University of Miami. However, he dropped out of university after one semester to focus on his burgeoning music career.
Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Father – Bruce Miller
- Mother – Lee Miller
- Siblings – Jenny Miller (Sister)
Jake Miller has been represented by –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- 23 Management
- Creative Artists Management
E1 Music, Warner Bros. Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Miller has dated –
- Madison Bertini (2009-2017) – Jake Miller started dating Madison Bertini while they were studying in high school. Ever since he became a star in the music industry, they became pretty open about their relationship on their respective social media accounts. After dating for 8 years, they got separated in the summer of 2017.
- Brandi Burrows (2019-Present) – Speech-language pathologist Brandi Burrows and Jake started dating in 2019. In September 2021, Brandi uploaded lots of pictures of them together on Instagram to celebrate their 2-year anniversary. In November 2022, the couple got engaged after he proposed to her.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake Miller is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
11 (US) or 44 (EU) (via Twitter)
Jake Miller has appeared in TV commercials for
- Boda Skins (Designer leather jacket brand)
Best Known For
The critical appreciation garnered by his single, Overnight.
Jake released his debut studio album Us Against Them in November 2013. It reached #5 in Top Rap Albums in the U.S.
Jake Miller hits the gym almost daily to keep his buff physique in the best shape. For him, the particular time schedule isn’t set, so he hits the gym whenever he finds time in his day. He believes that as long as you are hitting the gym, the time isn’t important.
His workout is a mixture of cardio sessions and a series of lifting exercises (weight training). He likes to focus on different body parts per day in weight training and also lays special emphasis on core exercises.
Jake Miller Favorite Things
- Candy – Starbursts
- Artist – Sam Smith
- Fashion Trend – Wearing Heelys
Source – Pop Crush, Teen
Jake Miller Facts
- He has a very sharp brain and can solve the Rubik’s cube within two minutes. He has also memorized the first 100 digits of the pi.
- Like many other rappers, he loves to collect sneakers.
- He has the dubious honor of having broken up with his fifth-grade girlfriend on Valentine’s Day.
- He has served as a student president while studying at the elementary school.
- He got his breakthrough in 2011 after winning the Kick it With, the Band talent competition. The competition prize was $35,000, which he used to push his music career ahead.
- In 2016, he was a part of Fifth Harmony‘s The 7/27 Tour as a supporting act.
- His headlining tours are The Miller High Life Tour (2012), The Us Against Them Tour (2013), The Dazed and Confused Tour (2015), The Overnight Tour Europe (2017), Back to the Start Tour (2017), Hit and Run Tour (2018), Wait for You Tour (2019), and The “Hi, I Missed You” 2021 Tour (2021).
- In June 2021, Jake released another studio album Silver Lining II which is basically a follow-up to his 2018 Silver Lining album and he also released the music video of his song Click.
- In June 2022, Jake released a new single titled 8 Tattoos.
- In August 2022, Jake released a new song titled Keep Her.
- Visit his official website @ jakemiller.com.