Samuel Frederick Smith
Sam Smith attended St. Mary’s Catholic School in Bishop’s Stortford, England.
He studied under jazz pianist Joanna Eden to learn songwriting and singing.
He is an alumnus of Youth Music Theatre UK.
- Father – Frederick Smith (House Husband)
- Mother – Kate Cassidy (Banker)
- Siblings – Not Known
- Others – Lily Allen (Cousin), Alfie Allen (Cousin)
Sam Smith is attached to –
- Caroline Cabral of Purple (Publicist)
- Juliana Plotkin of UMusic
Pop, Soul, R&B
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
203 lbs or 92 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sam Smith dated –
- Daisy Lowe (2014) – RUMOR
- Jonathan Zeizel – Sam Smith admitted that he was in a relationship with the actor and model Jonathan Zeizel, but the two split later.
- Brandon Flynn (2017-Present) – In September 2017, actor Brandon Flynn and Sam started dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Soulful Voice
- Blue Eyes
- Hair Style
Sam Smith’s body specifications are not known.
12.5 (US) or 12 (UK) or 46.5 (EU) inches
Sam Smith hasn’t featured in any brand or commercial till now.
Sam Smith’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known for
For his single Latch that appeared in the album Disclosure (October 2012) and La La La from Naughty Boy (May 2013). He is also known for his debut studio album In the Lonely Hour (2014).
Sam Smith released his debut album In the Lonely Hour in May 2014 via Capitol Records, which won ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards.
Sam Smith has not featured in any film till now.
First TV Show
Sam Smith first appeared in a TV series MSN Exclusives in 2012 as a performer.
Sam Smith is not into avid training or body fitness. He has been struggling with his weight management since childhood. However, he has admitted in 2015 that celebrity nutritionist Amelia Freer’s book Eat. Nourish. Glow. helped him lose weight in a healthy way.
He has lost about 14 lbs in about two weeks. He has also taken to workouts to stay happy. He hits the gym for at least an hour daily to maintain his health and body fitness.
Sam Smith Favorite Things
- Alcohol – French Red Wine
- Late Night Snack – Cheese Sandwich
- Song – Do it Again by Robyn
- Person – Alan Carr
- Boy Band – Earth Wind and Fire
- TV Show – Modern Family
- Color – Navy Blue
- Ice-Cream – Pistachio
Source – 4Music, US Magazine, BuzzFeed
Sam Smith Facts
- He has been suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- He is a godfather to Jimmy Napes’ son Jackson.
- He has won 4 Grammy Awards in 2015 for his single Stay with Me and the album In the Lonely Hour.
- He has won British Breakthrough Artist and Global Success Award at the BRIT Awards 2015.
- He used to scrub bar toilets to earn a livelihood, before he became a singer.
- Sam is a trained jazz singer.
- Smith is good friends with fashion model Daisy Lowe.
- Sam Smith is a total feminist.
- He has double-jointed index finger.
- He has sung a duet with Mary J Blige.
- Adele and Amy Winehouse are his influences in singing. He is also influenced by Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey.
- You can follow Sam Smith on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
- To know more about him, you can visit his official website.