|Normani Kordei Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Normani Kordei is an American singer, songwriter, television personality, and dancer who rose to fame after she auditioned as a solo act for the reality competition series The X Factor in 2012. Eventually, she became a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony and it released the albums Reflection (2015), 7/27 (2016), and Fifth Harmony (2017). Since Fifth Harmony‘s indefinite hiatus, Normani has worked on a number of tracks such as Dancing with a Stranger (with Sam Smith), Diamonds (with Megan Thee Stallion), Motivation, and others. As a solo artist, Normani has won at least 14 awards and has been nominated for an additional 39.
Normani Kordei Hamilton
Mani, R&B Princess, New Princess of Pop, Mani Bear
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Dancer
- Father – Derrick Hamilton
- Mother – Andrea Hamilton
- Siblings – Arielle Hamilton (Older Half-Sister), Ashlee Hamilton (Older Half-Sister)
- Others – Barbara Bissant (Grandmother)
Normani has signed a solo management deal with S10 Entertainment.
Her manager has been Brandon Silverstein.
R&B, dance, pop
Syco Music, Epic Records, S10, Stellar Songs, Keep Cool, RCA Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162½ cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Normani Hamilton dated –
- Valentin Chmerkovskiy – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with Ukrainian-American professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy in the past.
- Arin Ray (2012-2014) – The X Factor USA contestants (they were both the participants in the same season of The X Factor) Arin Ray and Normani Hamilton started dating in 2012. The duo separated in 2014.
- Thomas “Masi” Hansen (2014-2015) – Dinah Jane Hansen’s cousin, Thomas “Masi” Hansen started dating Normani in 2014. They split later in 2015.
- Blair Caldwell (2017) – She was romantically involved with director Blair Caldwell in the year 2017.
- Josh Levi (2019) – Singer Josh Levi went out with Normani in 2019.
- Romeo Miller (2019)
- Rameer Colon (2020-Present) – She is RUMORed to be dating dancer, Rameer Colon since late 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Normani is of African-American, Creole (French, African), and possibly Native American and/or Indian descent.
Heavy body frame
37-28-35 in or 94-71-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 8 (US).
Her band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsements include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Barbie doll, and Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson).
Best Known For
Being a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”. The other members of the band are Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane Hansen, and Lauren Jauregui. Camila Cabello was also a band member but left the band in December 2016.
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Normani released her debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013, via Epic and Syco Music.
The EP charted at #6 in the U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
First TV Show
In 2012, she participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group consisting of five members was formed.
Normani Hamilton Favorite Things
- TV Show – Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017)
- Color – Pink
- Restaurant – Popeye’s
- Dance Move – Contemporary
Source – Wikia.com
Normani Hamilton Facts
- Normani spent her early childhood in New Orleans.
- Hamilton is singing and performing since the age of three.
- She is an award-winning dancer as well as a gymnast.
- Normani recorded her first single at the age of 13.
- Growing up, she enjoyed watching the Disney Channel teen sitcom, Hannah Montana.
- Beyonce Knowles is her musical inspiration. She has also credited the 1990s and 2000s R&B music, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Aretha Franklin, Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliott, Mya, and Lauryn Hill as her influences.
- She had a role in the short-lived series “Book” as Bryn in the past.
- Normani also played a small role in the HBO series “Treme”.
- On her 17th birthday, she received an autographed photo from Beyonce Knowles.
- The followers of “Fifth Harmony” are called Harmonizers.
- She has a pet dog.
- She loves the 1997 epic romance and disaster movie, Titanic.
- During the 2021 Soul Train Awards, Normani was honored with the “Video of the Year” award for her song Wild Side.
- In March 2022, Normani released a new single titled Fair.