Dinah Jane Hansen
DJ, DMac, BlueDinah, Cheechee (given by Camila)
Santa Ana, California, USA
Her schooling and other educational background information is not available.
- Father – Gordon Hansen
- Mother – Malika Hansen
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings.
R&B, pop, dance
Syco Music, Epic Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dinah Jane Hansen dated –
- Nela Otukolo (?-2015) – Dinah was previously linked with a person named, Nela Otukolo with whom she broke up in early 2015.
- Jarryd Hayne (2015) – In September 2015, she was rumored to be dating Australian professional rugby league player.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Tongan, Samoan, Fijian, and Danish ancestry.
Tallest one in the “Fifth Harmony” girl group.
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Her band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsement deals include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Barbie doll, and Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson).
She was raised Mormon, but now she is a Christian.
Best Known For
Being a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”. The other members of the band are Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, and Lauren Jauregui. Camila Cabello was also a band member but left the band in December 2016.
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Dinah Jane Hansen released debut EP named Better Together on October 22, 2013 via Syco Music and Epic Records.
The EP charted at #6 in U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
Hansen didn’t appear in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2012, Dinah participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group “Fifth Harmony” consisting of five members was formed.
Her fitness regime and diet plan is not known.
Dinah Jane Hansen Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Vampire Diaries (2009-)
- Color – Blue
- Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
Source – Wikia
Dinah Jane Hansen Facts
- She is the youngest member of “Fifth Harmony” girl group.
- Beyoncé Knowles, Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey and Etta James are her musical inspirations.
- Regarding her voice and style, Dinah is compared to singers like Beyoncé Knowles and Alicia Keys.
- The Fifth Harmony’s followers are called “Harmonizers.”
- Gwen Stefani is her fashion icon.
- Because of Lauren’s (Dinah’s Fifth Harmony’s band member) eyes, she would like to swap places with her.
- Visit Dinah Jane Hansen band Fifth Harmony’s official website @ www.fifthharmonyofficial.com.
- Connect with Dinah on Twitter, Instagram, and iTunes.