Miami, Florida, United States
Brandon Fynn went to the New World School of the Arts in Miami.
Post that, he got enrolled at the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University. He graduated from this New Jersey based institute in 2016 with a fine arts bachelor’s degree.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Debbie Flynn
- Siblings – Jaime Flynn (Sister), Danielle Fynn (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon Flynn has dated –
- Miles Heizer (2016) – 13 Reasons Why co-stars Miles Heizer and Brandon were RUMORed to be dating with each other due to their steamy on-screen scenes and even being very close friends off-screen as well.
- Sam Smith (2017-2018) – In September 2017, Brandon started dating British singer, Sam Smith. After dating for nearly 9 months, the duo split.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Brandon Flynn has worked in numerous commercials for the local brands like FL Kidcare Health before finding his feet in the industry.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being cast as Justin Foley in mystery drama web series, 13 Reasons Why.
Brandon hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2016, Brandon made his TV show debut in the drama series, BrainDead for his role as Mike the Intern.
Brandon’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Brandon Lynn Favorite Things
- Superhero – Freakazoid
Source – PopSugar
Brandon Lynn Facts
- Brandon made his stage debut at the age of 10 in the role of Mr. Smee in the musical production of Peter Pan. However, it was less than memorable performance as he hadn’t memorized his lines and hiccupped while on stage.
- Before he became an established actor, he used to work as a waiter at a Shorty’s Barbecue joint in Miami for some financial assistance.
- He has followed the lead of his 13 Reasons Why costars Alisha Boe and Tommy Dorfman and executive producer Selena Gomez in getting semi-colon inked on his wrist in support of Project Semi-colon, which works to discourage suicide.
- He is so close to his 13 Reasons Why costar Miles Heizer that some fans are often misled into believing that they are in a relationship.
- He had to endure a lot of bullying, especially in middle school as the other kids thought the acting was a bit feminine profession. Also, the fact that he was chunky made things difficult for him.
- To deal with bullying, he relied on self-medication, which bordered to prescribed drugs abuse. He also did a lot of drugs to alter the perception of who he was.
- Connect with Brandon on Instagram.