Miles Dominic Heizer
Greenville, Kentucky, United States
Miles Heizer’s formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – is a nurse
- Siblings – Moriah (Older Sister)
Miles Heizer is represented by Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Miles Heizer has dated –
- Brandon Flynn – Miles Heizer has been linked by a number of tabloids to his 13 Reasons Why co-star Brandon Flynn due to their steamy scenes in TV series as well as their closeness off the camera. However, both have strongly refuted these RUMORs and have maintained that these rumors are a mere misunderstanding of their close friendship.
Race / Ethnicity
His hair seems to be of ‘Honey Blonde’ or ‘Light Brown’ hue.
However, he dyed his hair ‘Platinum Blonde’ for his role in the TV series, 13 Reasons Why.
- Blue eyes
- Septum piercing
- Messy hair
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Miles Heizer hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Alex Standall in the drama mystery web series, 13 Reasons Why.
- Playing the role of Drew Holt in the drama TV series, Parenthood.
As a Singer
In his free time, Miles like to create his music and has been doing song covers for quite some time. He has composed his original songs and has released them on YouTube as well as Soundcloud.
In 2007, he made his film debut in the role of Davey Danner in the drama movie Rails & Ties.
Before that, he was seen in the short film Paramedic in 2006.
First TV Show
In 2005, Miles made his first TV show appearance in the Nothing to Lose episode of the long-running law drama series, CSI: Miami as Joey Everton.
Miles Heizer’s personal trainer and workout routine aren’t known.
Miles Heizer Favorite Things
- First Live Concert Attended – Alicia Keys in Los Angeles
Source – TheTalko
Miles Heizer Facts
- When Miles was 10 years old, his family moved from Greenville to Los Angeles so that he could pursue an acting career.
- The 2003 music drama, School of Rock, made him fall in love with acting and made him realize that only career he wanted was in acting.
- While working in the Parenthood TV series, he used to live with his co-star Mae Whitman.
- When he went for the audition of Parenthood TV series’ pilot, it was the first time he was screen-testing for a pilot in his five years long acting career. And, the final stage of his audition was just in a room with a couple of people from NBC.
- Follow Miles on Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, and iTunes.