|Connor Jessup Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1994|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Connor Jessup is a Canadian actor, writer, director, producer, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast as Simon Atherton in the Australian-Canadian children’s television series The Saddle Club, Ben Mason in the TNT post-apocalyptic science fiction series Falling Skies, Tyler Locke in the Netflix supernatural horror drama series Locke & Key, Sean Randall in the drama film Blackbird, Taylor Blaine and Coy Henson in the ABC anthology series American Crime, Ronnie in the American thriller film Strange But True, and Oscar Madly in the drama film Closet Monster. As a director, he has worked on projects like 30/30 Vision: 3 Decades of Strand Releasing, Boy, A.W. A Portrait of Apichatpong Weerasethakul, I Don’t Hurt Anymore!, and Little Coffins.
Connor William Jessup
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Others – Lorne Alexander Thurston (Maternal Grandfather), Edith Olga Mayer (Maternal Grandmother)
Connor Jessup has been signed with –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- Gary Goddard Agency Ltd., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Connor Jessup has dated –
- Miles Heizer (2018-Present) – He started going out with American actor Miles Heizer in the year 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Connor Jessup is of English, German, and Scottish descent.
He came out publicly in a post on Instagram in June 2019.
- A beauty spot between his eyebrows
- Charming appearance
Connor Jessup Facts
- He provided vocals to the character of Ben Mason in the video game titled Falling Skies the Game in 2014.
- Connor Jessup’s performance as Ben Mason in Falling Skies got him nominated for a Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series” and a Young Artist Award for “Best Younger Supporting Actor in a Television Series”.
- Alongside Kacey Rohl, he co-starred as Owen in the 2019 drama film, White Lie.
- He appeared as Ronnie Chase in the 2019 film, Strange but True, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Nick Robinson, Margaret Qualley, and Greg Kinnear.
- In 2020, Connor Jessup started to co-star as Tyler Locke, the oldest son of the Locke family, in the American supernatural series, Locke & Key.
- He has a deep fascination for Japanese film and culture.
- Connor Jessup has stated that he is influenced by East Asian cinema, including directors Hirokazu Kore-eda, Edward Yang, Yasujirō Ozu, Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, and Apichatpong Weerasethakul.
- He also admires directors Abbas Kiarostami, Andrew Haigh, and Ira Sachs.
Featured Image by Connor Jessup / Instagram