|Marc Clotet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marc Clotet is a Spanish actor, model, and producer who is best known for playing Iago in the television soap opera El cor de la ciutat and Vicente Vaquero in the teen drama television series Física o Química. Moreover, the actor has also been cast in projects like Tocao del ala, Gernika bajo las bombas, El Jugador De Ajedrez, The Sleeping Voice, El comisario, Poskad Dari Alhambra, Morocco: Love In Times of War, and El Caso. Crónica de sucesos.
Marc Clotet Fresquet
Marc Clotet attended University Ramon Llull, a private university located in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Actor, Model, Producer
- Father – Bonaventura Clotet (Writer)
- Mother – Anna
- Siblings – Aina Clotet (Younger Sister) (Actor, Writer, Director)
- Others – Ramón de Armas (Ex Father-In-Law) (Served as a bank manager, a teacher, a school principal, and the deputy mayor of a town), Ana (Ex Mother-In-Law) (Worked in the human resources section of the Ministry of Education), Javier (Ex Brother-In-Law) (New York-based Photographer), Juna (Niece)
Marc Clotet has been signed with –
- Alter Ego Talent House, Spain
- Affirmative Entertainment, United States
- Moran Vidal Talent, Talent Agency & Management, México
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marc Clotet has dated –
- Ana de Armas (2010-2013) – In June 2010, Marc Clotet started going out with Cuban-Spanish actor and model Ana de Armas. They got married in July 2011 but eventually separated in February 2013. The duo filed for divorce which was finalized later in the year.
- Natalia Sánchez (2013-Present) – He began dating actor and singer Natalia Sánchez in the year 2013 and they parent 2 children – a daughter named Lia (b. January 8, 2019) and a son named Neo.
Race / Ethnicity
Marc Clotet Facts
- From 2009 to 2011, he appeared as Vicente Vaquero Castiñeira (the professor of Physical Education) in the teen drama television series Física o Química.
- Alongside Inma Cuesta, María León, and Daniel Holguín, Marc Clotet co-starred as a guerrilla fighter named Paulino in the 2011 drama film The Sleeping Voice (Spanish: La voz dormida).
- In 2017, he brought to life the character of Alejandro Prada in the period war drama series Morocco: Love in Times of War (Spanish: Tiempos de guerra).
- Marc Clotet’s modeling credits include having worked with the Spanish magazine Showdown.
Featured Image by Carlos Delgado / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0