|Nick Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1995|
Nick Robinson is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Ryder Scanlon in Melissa & Joey, Eric Walker in A Teacher, Sean in Maid, Joe Toy in The Kings of Summer, and Zach Mitchell in Jurassic World. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Frenemies, The 5th Wave, Kong: Skull Island, Krystal, Love, Simon, Native Son, Shadow in the Cloud, Boardwalk Empire, and many more. His theatre credits include plays like A Christmas Carol, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Thousand Clowns, and Lost in Yonkers. For his acting skills, Nick has been honored with awards such as the MTV Movie & TV Award and Teen Choice Award.
Nicholas John Robinson
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
In 2013, he graduated from Campbell Hall School in Los Angeles.
He then started attending New York University in 2013 but dropped from his first year to continue appearing on Melissa & Joey.
- Father – Michael Robinson
- Mother – Denise Podnar
- Siblings – 4 younger siblings and 2 older half-siblings.
Principato Young Entertainment
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
In 2012, he was seen in Cox TV / Internet service provider adverts.
Best Known For
Playing Ryder Scanlon on the ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey.
He first appeared in the 2009 film CC 2010 for his role as CC’s Father (Young).
First TV Show
In 2010, he started appearing in the ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey for his role as Ryder Scanlon (Melissa Joan Hart‘s character’s nephew).
Nick Robinson Favorite Things
- All-Time Favorite Film – The Big Lebowski (1998)
Source – IMDb
Nick Robinson Facts
- Nick is the oldest in his family of 5 children.
- He first showcased his acting skills in the Charles Dickens play “A Christmas Carol” at the age of 11.
- On the recommendation of a theater friend, Robinson met with a Hollywood talent agent Matt Casella in 2008. This kickstarted his career.
- When he got a role in Melissa & Joey, it was his second-ever TV audition.
- When Nick shifted to Los Angeles, Taylor Spreitler was his very first friend.
- Robinson was first considered for Ansel Elgort‘s role in The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
- He is very good friends with Maika Monroe.
- Nick loses his temper easily as described by him in his Twitter bio.
- Nick was included in Forbes‘ “30 Under 30” list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment category” in 2018.
- He has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Zach Mitchell in Lego Jurassic World and Lego Dimensions.