|Rachael Kirkconnell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1996|
Rachael Kirkconnell is an American reality star and graphic designer who made headlines after she was spotted at an Antebellum themed party in 2018. Nevertheless, Rachael is also known for having taken part in season 25 of The Bachelor.
Georgia, United States
Rachael attended Georgia College & State University from where she graduated with a degree in Marketing in 2019.
Reality Star, Instagram Model, Graphic Designer
- Father – Darrell Kirkconnell
- Mother – Kim Kirkconnell
- Siblings – Trinity Kirkconnell (Younger Sister), Greyson Kirkconnell (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachael has dated –
- Matt James (2021)
Race / Ethnicity
- Her beautiful eyes and smile
- Plush lips
- She prefers to part her hair from the center.
Through her social media, Rachael has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dyed & Distressed and Jewels By Jessica.
Rachael Kirkconnell Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Doodle
Source – Style Caster
Rachael Kirkconnell Facts
- She was brought up in Cumming, Georgia alongside her brother and sister.
- While attending Georgia College & State University, she had her name on the Dean’s List twice.
- In her free time, Rachael loves to doodle, watch good movies, and relishes charcuterie boards.
- One of the earliest posts that Rachael uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on March 24, 2017.
- Rachael once stated in an interview that she dislikes people who drive slow.
- She is a graphic designer by profession.
- In the past, Rachael was accused by her high school classmates of having bullied them because they had been dating black boys.
Featured Image By Rachael Kirkconnell / Instagram