|Andrea Roche Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1977|
Andrea Roche is an Irish model and entrepreneur who was crowned Miss Ireland 1997 and was one of the semi-finalists for the 1998 Miss Universe Pagent. She later founded the Andrea Roche Modelling Agency in October 2010 in Dublin and has played a role in discovering several prominent models including Roz Purcell, Clara McSweeney, Pippa Ormond, and Miss World 2003 Rosanna Davison.
Cahir, County Tipperary, Ireland
Andrea Roche studied at Loreto Secondary School and sat her Leaving Certificate at Rockwell College. Later on, she shifted to Carlow to attend the Regional Technical College where she took up Business Studies.
- Siblings – Charlene (Sister), Kelly (Sister)
- Others – Jim Mansfield (Ex-Father-In-Law) (Businessman)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Roche has dated –
- Jim Corr – She was romantically involved with guitarist and musician Jim Corr in the past.
- Brett Desmond – Rumor
- PJ Mansfield (2006-2010) – She started dating PJ Mansfield in 2006 and the duo got engaged on her 28th birthday (November 11, 2005). They later got married but the marriage ended in divorce in 2010.
- Rob White (2011-Present) – Andrea Roche got engaged to businessman Rob White in December 2011 at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. Eventually, they tied the knot in the presence of their friends and family in Ibiza in 2012. In March 2014, they were blessed with their first child together – a daughter named Sophie.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Andrea Roche is of Asian (Indian) descent on her mother’s side.
- Pierced ears
- High cheekbones
Andrea Roche Facts
- She grew up in Clonmel in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- After studying at the Regional Technical College, she relocated to Dublin in order to pursue a career as a model.
- Andrea Roche’s ex-father-in-law Jim Mansfield was ranked as Ireland’s 21st richest man in 2006.
- In 2008, she won the “VIP Most Stylish Woman” award at the VIP Style Awards.
- Irish Independent has described her as “a recession-busting beauty” and “Ireland’s greatest beauty”.
- Andrea Roche has been the owner of the franchise for Miss Ireland for the Miss World competition.
- Over the years, she has also appeared on a handful of shows like The Podge and Rodge Show, Diary of a…, and Tubridy Tonight.
Featured Image by Andrea Roche / Instagram