|Kathleen Robertson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1973|
Kathleen Robertson is a Canadian actress and writer who came to limelight after portraying the role of Tina Edison in the sitcom Maniac Mansion (1990–1993). She gained further popularity after appearing in several other TV shows including Beverly Hills, 90210 (1994–1997) where she played the part of Clare Arnold and by starring in numerous films such as Blown Away (1993). She has also engaged in screenwriting like beginning to develop Swimming With Sharks in 2016 that was a series based on the 1994 Hollywood satire movie.
Kathleen E. Robertson
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Sherwood Secondary School and then to Hillfield Strathallan College in Hamilton in Ontario. In 2015, she completed the Writers Guild’s Showrunners Training Program.
Actress, Writer, Producer
She is represented by Noble Caplan Abrams.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gregg Araki (1997-1999) – She dated director and independent filmmaker Gregg.
- Chris Cowles (2004-Present) – She tied the knot with film producer Chris on November 27, 2004. They have a son named William Robertson Cowles (b. July 9, 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Defined jawline
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Lay’s.
Kathleen Robertson Favorite Things
- Proud Of – Being a Canadian, having referred to Hamilton as her home even after residing in Los Angeles longer than in Canada, for the reason that her sisters, parents, and her best friend from childhood have all been there making it the place to be the one she has felt the most connected to
Source – Canadian Living
Kathleen Robertson Facts
- She was a child star in Canada before she shifted to Hollywood.
- She began taking acting classes at the age of 10 and had roles in local theatre productions.
- Kathleen has recalled that she loved to write from the time she was a child, her interest covering everything from articles for journals and short stories to scripts, and that writing always used to be her outlet whenever she would feel antsy, emotional, ecstatic, or unhappy. When she turned 20 years old, she began to worry that a backup might be required for her acting career in the future and chose writing to be her alternative option.
- Kathleen has stated that she has been lucky to have a very good experience of getting older in Hollywood that has been far from the usual idea that acting roles dry up for women as they age. She has pointed out that some of the best roles of her career have come her way later in her life such as her landing the role of Kitty O’Neill in the political drama TV serial Boss (2011–2012) when she was 38 years old. She went on to appear as the police officer in the crime drama television series Murder in the First (2014–2016) after attaining the age of 40 due to her ability to essay strong, resilient women, leading her to realize that she would not have got such opportunities to play the incredible roles if she was in her 20s.
Featured Image by Kathleen Robertson / Instagram