|Misha Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Misha Green is an American writer, story editor, TV personality, and producer. She is best known as a creator and producer of the historical drama TV series Underground (2016-2017) and co-creator and executive producer of the drama TV series Lovecraft Country starting in 2020 alongside Jordan Peele.
Misha Trill XXL
Sacramento, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She graduated high school in 2002. Misha then enrolled in New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in New York City, New York, United States. She studied film and television and graduated in 2006 with honors with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Producer, Writer, Story Editor, TV Personality
- Siblings – Natasha Green (Sister)
- Others – Rosalee (Grandmother), Ernestine (Aunt), Pearlie Mae (Great-Grandmother)
Misha Green is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent Television, Literary) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sunshine Sachs (Publicist) in New York City, New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States
- Del, Shaw, Moonves, Tanaka, Finkelstein & Lezcano (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
She is not religious.
Misha Green Favorite Things
- Movie (In 2009) – Star Trek (2009)
Source – ScriptShadow.blogspot.com
Misha Green Facts
- She was born and grew up in Sacramento, California.
- Her grandmother Rosalee passed away before Misha could remember her, as she was too young.
- Misha stated she owns her career to a plastic dollhouse she got for Christmas when she was 7. According to her sister, Misha used to talk to herself while playing with toys and the dollhouse “engaged her creative mind”.
- She wrote her 1st screenplay in 2002, which was a part of her high school graduation thesis. It was named Maxwell Brenner, Teen Spy.
- Misha paid $140k to attend New York University.
- Misha moved to Los Angeles, California, in 2008. The same year, her 6th screenplay, for a thriller named Sunflower, became the 1st script she sold.
- Misha was on the bus to work when she got the news Sunflower sold. She worked as a waitress in a Thai food restaurant named Talesai in Los Angeles. She finished the entire shift and worked for the next 2 months while contracts were fleshed out. Sunflower, unfortunately, landed a place on the ‘2008 Black List’ of projects that were popular but unproduced.
- Her breakthrough as a screenwriter on television happened in 2009. The showrunners of the TV series Heroes (2006-2010) read her script for Sunflower and invited her to write an episode.
- She had the chance to work with Joe Pokaski on Heroes before they created and produced Underground (2016-2017). Underground was renewed for the 2nd season only a month after the 1st episode of the 1st season was broadcast.
- The only reason Misha’s TV show Underground got canceled was that Tribune Media, the owner of WGN America where it aired, got bought by Sinclair Media Group for $3.9 billion, and they wanted to change direction.
- During the time she produced and wrote for Underground, she had the chance to work with actress DeWanda Wise. According to Misha, they’re not only best friends but “literally attached at the hip”.
- Misha likes the idea of the power behind American muscle cars but doesn’t like to drive.
- She is known to binge-watch episodes of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003). As such, she is a big fan of Joss Whedon‘s work.
- Misha isn’t afraid of the unknown, unlike a lot of people, it intrigues her and makes things more interesting.
Featured Image by Misha Green / Instagram