|Joseline Hernandez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1986|
Joseline Hernandez is a Puerto Rican reality television personality, rapper, singer, producer, and actor. She has released many songs such as Run Me My Money, Church, Stingy with My Kutty Katt (ft. Stevie J), Bailar, Baby Daddy, Micolta, Been Getting Money (ft. Cap 1), Hate Me Now, Red Velvet Cake, Que Rico, La Negra, Live Your Best Life, and Slaaayyy. In addition to that, she has also been a part of a number of shows which include Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, This Is Hot 97, K. Michelle: My Life, Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding, Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood, Star, The Wendy Williams Show, The Real, Hip Hop Squares, Married to Medicine, Bossip on WeTV, Love & Hip Hop: Miami, Joseline’s Cabaret: Miami, Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition, and One Mo’ Chance: The Reunion.
Shanelica Benacourt, Jose, Puerto Rican Princess
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reality Television Personality, Rapper, Singer, Producer, Actor
- Father – He died due to a drug.
- Mother – Carmen Hernandez
- Siblings – Yanira Hernandez (Older Sister), Kermit Hernandez (Younger Brother), Jorge Hernandez (Older Brother), Hisael Hernandez aka Izzy (Younger Brother), Luis Jr. (Younger Brother)
- Others – Luis (Stepfather)
Joseline Hernandez has been represented by CR8 Agency.
Her net worth had been $300 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.coMsJoselinem.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Joseline Hernandez has dated –
- Stevie J – After having discovered her and having given her a chance to break into mainstream reality shows, Stevie J started getting romantically and sexually involved with her. However, they opted to keep their relationship secret in the early episodes of the show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. When their relationship was eventually involved, it caused an uproar in the show as he was officially dating reality TV star, Mimi Faust. Their love triangle was made the main storyline of the show. In 2013, it was claimed that they had got married. However, in 2016, he admitted that they had faked their marriage for publicity. In the court documents released in 2016, they had claimed to be only in a long-term relationship. By the time the 5th season of the show rolled in, they were reported to have broken up. Then, they got back together and their relationship assumed an on-and-off pattern. Later, she was reportedly pregnant with his child. She gave birth to a daughter Bonnie Bella in December 2016.
- Young Dro (2016) – She was rumored to be dating rapper Young Dro in 2016. They even collaborated on a song titled Rocko – Girls Gone Wild. It was speculated that Young Dro was the father of Bonnie Bella.
- Nikki Mudarris – Ever since her entry into the reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, reality TV star Nikki Mudarris has been constantly linked with Joseline. Their constant flirty exchanges and touchy-feely behavior certainly made things steamy in the show. Nikki was spotted rubbing oil on her butt and when she was craving some pregnancy s*x, Nikki was seen making out with her. In her interview with VH1, Nikki herself confirmed that they were lovers and had been together so many times that she didn’t remember.
- Balistic Beats (2017-Present) – Music producer Balistic Beats aka Robin Ingouma started dating Joseline in 2017. They got engaged in 2019.
- Tory Lanez (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Hispanic)
Joseline Hernandez is of Afro-Puerto Rican descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller Lips
36-28-39 in or 91.5-71-99 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 7 (US).
Joseline has been seen in the commercials for her musical projects only.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the popular reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- Being cast as the focus of the VH1 reality show, Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood
As a Singer
Joseline released her debut single, Bailar in 2012. Over, the years, she has released a series of other singles such as La Negra and Baby Daddy via iTunes.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the VH1 reality TV series, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
To shed her weight after giving birth to her daughter in December 2016, she enlisted the help of Gee Bryant, the popular Atlanta-based trainer, and owner of Phlexx Fitness gym. Gee had her working on his signature RI28 program, which helped her shed unwanted weight in a quick time.
The RI28 program is basically an interval training routine, which hits the cardiovascular system hard to turn the body into a fat-burning furnace. A series of exercises are picked that are to be performed in a circuit without any rest in between. The bodyweight exercises or the exercises that work multiple body parts were preferred for her workouts. Plus, she also placed special attention on her core and lower body.
She didn’t follow any specific diet but she was instructed to eat clean and healthy.
Joseline Hernandez Facts
- She had a pretty rough childhood and spent the early part of her childhood in the public housing system in Puerto Rico.
- She moved along with her family to Florida when she was 6. However, moving to the United States didn’t improve their dire financial condition by much.
- At the age of 16, she started working as a stripper to support her family financially.
- While working as a stripper, she was arrested in 2003 and 2007 on the charges of lewd and lascivious behavior. She used to go by the stripper name Shenellica Bettencourt.
- She was discovered by record producer Stevie J while she was working as an exotic dancer (stripper) at the Onyx Club in Atlanta.
- After rumors started circulating on social media that she was actually born as Joseline, she posted her n*de pictures on her Twitter to prove her womanhood.
- Although she claims to be born in 1986, there are multiple sources in the media and social media that allege she was actually born in 1976.
- Between 2016 and 2017, she brought to life the character of Michelle, a stripper at the Magic City strip club and one of Jahil’s lovers, in the American musical drama television series Star. It stars Jude Demorest, Brittany O’Grady, Ryan Destiny, Amiyah Scott, Quincy Brown, Benjamin Bratt, Queen Latifah, and others.
- She released her song titled Run Me My Money on October 8, 2017, via All Puerto Rican Princess Records.
Featured Image by Joseline Hernandez / Instagram