|Mimi Faust Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1972|
Mimi Faust is an American reality TV personality, author, and businesswoman who is best known for her stints in the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (2012-Present) and Leave It to Stevie (2017-Present). She is one of the former show’s original 6 cast members.
Oluremi Fela James
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reality TV Personality, Author, Businesswoman
- Father – Lawrence Faust (Artist) (d. 2014)
- Mother – Olaiya Odufunke (d. October 27, 2003)
She is represented by –
- Sandy Lal, Manager and Legal Agent, Kingpin Entertainment, New York City, New York, United States
- Shawntrel Knight, Booking Agent, Knight Team Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- iGN PR, Public Relations Agency, Smyrna, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Mimi has dated –
- Ja Rule
- Stevie J (1997–2012) – Mimi had started dating American DJ, record producer, and TV personality Steven Aaron Jordan aka Stevie J in March 1997. They have a daughter together named Eva Giselle Jordan (b. December 13, 2009). The couple had parted ways in April 2012.
- Usher (2003)
- Nikko London (2012-2014) – She had dated American singer Londell Smith aka Nikko London from 2012 to 2014. In 2014, a s*ex tape titled Scandal in Atlanta, featuring the duo, was released by a production company called Vivid Entertainment. The tape became so popular that it was nominated in the category of ‘Best Celebrity S*x Tape’ at the 2015 AVN (Adult Video News) Awards. Mimi and Nikko had alleged that the tape was stolen from their luggage and released without their consent. However, it was later revealed that the tape had been staged and Mimi had even admitted that she had netted thousands of dollars due to its sales.
- Tamera Young (2016-Present) – Mimi began dating American professional women’s basketball player Tamera Young in December 2016 and they got engaged in August 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Plump lips
- Radiant face
- Affable smile
- Has a tattoo covering her left wrist and forearm
Mimi Faust Facts
- Mimi’s mother, Olaiya Odufunke, had raised her single-handedly as Mimi’s biological father had abandoned the family. The relationship was so strained that Mimi, as a child, used to believe that she was the result of an illicit affair.
- By the time Mimi had turned 13, her mother had abandoned her too as she had been completely consumed by her devotion to Scientology. In a 2017 interview, she had explained in detail how she was abandoned by her mother and the Scientology church after she had refused to sign a contract to work with the organization.
- After being rendered homeless, she had made it a mission to reunite with her biological father. Her dream was fulfilled 3 years later and the father-daughter pair had repaired their bond enough for Mimi to take up his last name.
- In 2001, she had founded Keep It Clean, Inc., an estate and commercial cleaning venture in the Stone Mountain area of Atlanta, Georgia. It had later expanded into a bouquet of services that included interior design and decoration.
Featured Image by Mimi Faust / Instagram