|Scarface Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1970|
Scarface is an American rapper, record producer, actor, and author who is best known as a member of the Geto Boys. Formed in 1987, Geto Boys‘ discography consists of albums and tracks like Making Trouble, We Can’t Be Stopped, The Resurrection, Da Good da Bad & da Ugly, Grip It! On That Other Level, Till Death Do Us Part, The Foundation, Mind Playing Tricks on Me, G Code, Do It Like a G.O., Ain’t with Being Broke, The World Is a Ghetto, Gangsta (Put Me Down), Straight Gangstaism, Six Feet Deep, Crooked Officer, Geto Fantasy, and Yes, Yes, Y’all. In addition to that, Scarface has also worked as a solo artist and has released multiple albums and tracks which include The Untouchable, Mr. Scarface Is Back, The Diary, The World Is Yours, My Homies, My Homies Part 2, The Last of a Dying Breed, Deeply Rooted, Emeritus, The Fix, Made, Mary Jane, A Minute to Pray and a Second to Die, Hand of the Dead Body (ft. Ice Cube and Devin the Dude), I Seen a Man Die, Let Me Roll, Mr. Scarface, Among the Walking Dead (ft. Facemob), Game Over (ft. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, and Too $hort), Smile (ft. 2Pac and Johnny P), No Problem, Exit Plan, Homies & Thuggs (ft. Master P and 2Pac), and Girl You Know (ft. Trey Songz).
Bradley Terrence Jordan
Scarface, Face Mob, Akshen, Mr. Scarface, Face, DJ Akshen, Creepy
South Park, Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Scarface went to the Woodson Middle School in Houston.
In 1984, he got admission to the Missouri City Junior High School. He remained there till 1986 and even played on their football team.
In late 1986, he attended Willowridge High School. However, he dropped out shortly after.
Rapper, Music Producer, Author, Actor
- Father – His father was a musician.
- Mother – Oma Terry (Singer)
- Others – Rodney Wilson (Uncle)
His stepfather was a DJ.
His grandmother was a singer.
Scarface has been represented by 6307 Agency.
Rap-a-Lot, Asylum Records, Def Jam Recordings, BMG Rights Management
His net worth had been $100 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scarface has dated –
- Karrine Steffans – In her autobiography, the former stripper and hip hop model, Karrine Steffans revealed that she had a steamy fling with Scarface. To add more details to the description of their affair, she went on to describe the size of his manhood.
- Chana Wiley – Scarface was going out with Chana Wiley by the start of 2000. While they were dating, she got pregnant and eventually gave birth to a son. Later, she filed a paternity lawsuit against him, in which along with settling on the paternity of her son, she asked for child support. In 2003, the judge ruled that Scarface was indeed the father of her child and asked him to pay her $3,500 a month for their son. In 2013, it was found that he hadn’t paid a single penny towards child support, which led to the court issuing an arrest warrant in his name. However, the authorities couldn’t nab him for more than two years as no one knew where he was. In October 2015, he was finally arrested by police after Wiley found out that he was about to attend BET Hip Hop Awards. He was taken into custody just moments after he had accepted the “I Am Hip Hop” award at the show. He was ordered to pay $482,190 to secure his release from jail. The components of the payment included $402,500 in back child support with 12% interest that amounted to $48,300, $20,144 in lawyer’s fees, and $11,246 she had to pay a private investigator to track him down.
- Mimi Faust – He has been romantically involved with reality television personality Mimi Faust in the past.
Note – As per some sources, he had been embroiled in 4 other child support cases. He was even arrested in September 2010 for not having paid the agreed amount in these cases.
Race / Ethnicity
French goatee beard
He was raised as a Christian but in 2006 converted to Islam.
Best Known For
- Being a former member of the famous rap group, Geto Boys, who were popular for their controversial rap content. They were placed in the 10th spot in the list comprising of “25 Best Rap Groups of All-Time” by About.com.
- Having collaborated with popular and established rappers such as Nas, Master P, and Ice Cube
In 1991, he released his debut solo album, Mr. Scarface Is Back.
With Scarface, the hip hop group, Geto Boys released their first studio album, Grip It! On That Other Level. Overall, it was the group’s second album.
In 1996, Scarface made his first film appearance in a minor role in the crime drama, Original Gangstas.
First TV Show
In 1991, the rapper made his TV show debut in the music series, Yo! MTV Raps.
After he suffered a series of life-threatening seizures in 2012, Scarface realized that it was time to make a healthy change to his lifestyle. His life was threatened as he was suffering from high blood pressure, enlarged heart, congestive heart failure, kidney failure, and borderline diabetes.
With healthy changes, he managed to lose about 100 pounds of weight. The key to this dramatic weight loss was portion control. He learned ‘how to eat to live’ instead of ‘living to eat’. He also made sure that he was following his exercise routine as well.
- In 2012, The Source magazine had him in the 16th position in the list featuring Top 50 Lyricists of All Time.
- In 2000, he was made the president and coordinator of Def Jam South. He is responsible for discovering Ludacris and making him an established artist.
- He had a difficult childhood. His father passed away early and his mother didn’t want him. Also, he didn’t get along with his stepfather.
- As a kid, he was gifted a guitar and managed to master it. He still has a knack for surprising audiences at his shows by playing riffs from Pink Floyd, Nirvana, and Led Zeppelin.
- While studying at the Woodson Middle School, he was diagnosed with bipolar disease. He was eventually admitted to Houston International Hospital.
- In his teens, he was involved in drug distribution. He also indulged in drug abuse as well.
- He has struggled with depression and anxiety problems in the past.
- His bipolar condition and depression drove him to attempt suicide by cutting his wrists. In his youth, he also overdosed on drugs on several occasions.
- In April 2015, he released his autobiography Diary of a Madman, in which he talked about his personal demons and his ascent to fame.
- About.com included him in 10th place in the list featuring 50 Greatest MCs of Our Time (1987-2007).
- Johnny Nash is Scarface’s cousin as claimed by Scarface himself.
- In his free time, he likes to indulge in a game of golf. In the late evenings, he likes to go bowling.