Percy Robert Miller
Master P, Nino Brown, Percy Miller, P. Miller
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Master P went to the Booker T. Washington High School and later to Warren Easton High School.
He then got enrolled at the University of Houston on an athletic scholarship. However, mere months after his admission, he decided to move to the Merritt College in Oakland, California. He graduated from that college with a major in business.
Rapper, investor, songwriter, actor, author, philanthropist, businessman
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Silkk the Shocker (Younger Brother) (Actor, Musician, and Rapper), Kevin Miller (Younger Brother) (Killed in New Orleans in 1990), Germaine Miller (Younger Sister), C-Murder (Younger Brother) (Rapper, actor, singer, songwriter, author)
Master P is represented by Southfield Village Entertainment.
No Limit Forever, No Limit, In-A-Minute, SOLAR, Priority, EMI Music, The New No Limit, Universal Records, E1 Music, Guttar Music, Take a Stand
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
100 kg or 220 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Master P has dated –
- Karrine Steffans – According to the former model, Karrine Steffans’s autobiography, Master had a fling with her. She praised his prowess in the bedroom in her recollections.
- Sonya (1989-2014) – Master P got married to former rapper Sonya in a low-key ceremony in 1989. They were reported to have been dating for quite some time by then. Their more than two decades long marriage came to a virtual end in 2011 as she filed for divorce (citing irreconcilable differences) and seek hefty child support from him. They got an official divorce in 2014. In 2016, she again filed a lawsuit against him seeking her share from Master P’s Family Empire revenue. Together, they have 7 children, including Percy Romeo Miller, Jr. and Cymphonique Miller.
- Simin Hashemizadeh – Miller’s relationship with entrepreneur Simin Hashemizadeh came into the news in February 2017 after she gifted him 2016 Rolls-Royce Ghost worth $270,000 on the valentine’s eve. According to some sources, they had been dating for quite some time. She had posted a picture of her hugging him back in 2012. Although, she referred to him as a friend in that picture.
Race / Ethnicity
- Loves wearing cap backward
- Often wear sunglasses during his public appearances
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 38 in or 96.5 cm
Master P has starred in a TV commercial for a Louisville-based law firm, Winton & Hiestand.
He also appeared alongside his son Romeo Miller in a TV advert for the ICDC College.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- His success as a music artist and for the popularity of his music album, MP Da Last Don, which managed to sneak to #1 of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Being one of the richest and influential figures in hip hop music.
In 1991, Master P released his debut studio album Get Away Clean via No Limit Records.
In 1997, Master P made his first film appearance in the lead role as Perry McKnight in the comedy drama movie, I’m Bout It.
First TV Show
In 1999, Master P first appeared in an episode of Showtime comedy-drama series, Linc’s.
In 2011, Master P started Miller Family Challenge in a bid to improve his fitness and lose weight. For this 90 days fitness challenge, his son Romeo Miller served as his personal trainer. He worked out for at least an hour daily and his routines were changed on daily basis to get best results.
He went out for a run (outdoors as well as on the treadmill) on some days, while he opted to get high-intensity cardio in the form of boxing workouts on other days at TRU Boxing Gym. He also worked out at the Don-A-Matrix Training gym, which specializes in intense aerobics style fat burning workouts.
He also worked out at the Don-A-Matrix Training gym, which specializes in intense aerobics style fat burning workouts.
Master P also included some lifting sessions in his fitness regime and paid special attention to the core exercises to trim his midsection. He powered his workout routine by making sure that he was eating clean and healthy. He also took vitamins and other necessary supplements to get most out of his routine.
To make sure that many American families take up his fitness challenge and adopt a healthy lifestyle, he launched a dedicated website for it. He also lined up his famous friends such as Paul Pierce, Rob Kardashian, Justin Bieber and Demar DeRozan to further boost the popularity of the challenge.
Master P Favorite Things
- His Own Music Albums – Game Face, Ghetto Postage, Ghetto Bill, MP da Last Don, Only God Can Judge Me, 99 Ways to Die, Mama’s Bad Boy, Get Away Clean, The Ghettos Tryin to Kill Me! , Ghetto D and Ice Cream Man
Source – Vice
Master P Facts
- Before he became a rap mogul, he was a decent basketball player. During 1998 pre-season, he had a contract with Charlotte Hornets, which was terminated because they weren’t fan of the content of his music.
- In 1999 pre-season, he had a contract with Toronto Raptors. He played for the Fort Wayne Fury in the Continental Basketball Association (CBA).
- After New Orleans was ravaged by the Katrina Hurricane, he rented out boats to help people reach safety. He also donated millions of dollars to help restore life after the devastation caused by natural disaster.
- He is a founder of P. Miller Youth Centers, which works with troubled teens and youth, and P. Miller Food Foundation for the Homeless.
- In recognition of his services to the community, the mayor of Memphis, Tennessee Willie W. Herenton Jr, gave him the key to the city in July 2005.
- In April 2010, the Congress member Maxine Waters honored Master P and his son Romeo Miller with the Certificate of Special Recognition.
- In 2013, the Forbes magazine placed him on #3 on the list of “Richest Figures in Hip Hop”. He was worth more than $350 million at that time.
- After he had graduated from college, he got $10,000 as part of a malpractice settlement in aftermath of his grandfather’s death. He used that money to start a record store by the name of “No Limit Records” in Richmond.
- He used his record store as a foundation for his record label of the same name. He used proceeds from the record company to start a number of businesses ranging from travel agency to phone sex company.
- He is the co-founder of No Limit Communications, which is a sports management agency. The agency was opened in association with marketing expert, Djuan Edgerton.
- He is a founder of the No Limit Enterprises, which is a property management and real estate investment company and controls more than 100 properties all over the United States.
- In 2005, the VH1 channel placed Master P on #36 position in the list featuring The Most Influential Rappers of All Time.
- In July 2013, he created a history after he was honored with induction into Louisiana Music Hall of Fame. He was the first rapper to be awarded this prestigious distinction.
- In 2008, the VH1 channel placed his single Make Em Say Ugh at the 94th spot in the list featuring “100 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs”.
- In September 2007, Miller published his debut book, Guaranteed Success, in which he listed tips and recounted his experience on becoming a successful rapper and businessman.
- Visit his official website @ nolimitboys.com.
- Meet him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.