Percy Romeo Miller, Jr.
Lil’ Romeo, Romeo, Maserati Rome, Rome, Ro
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Romeo Miller went to the Windward High School. However, after a year, he transferred to the Beverly Hills High School from where he graduated in 2007.
He then got admission at the University of Southern California on a full scholarship.
Rapper, actor, entrepreneur, basketball player, and model
- Father – Master P (Rapper and Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Sonya C (Former Rapper)
- Siblings – Cymphonique Miller (Younger Sister) (Actress and Singer)
- Others – C-Murder (Paternal Uncle) (Rapper and songwriter), Silkk the Shocker (Paternal Uncle) (Actor and Rapper), Mo B. Dick (Cousin) (Producer, singer, and rapper)
Romeo Miller is represented by Carman Hall Entertainment, LLC.
No Limit Forever, No Limit, Soulja Music, Priority Records, The New No Limit, Universal Records, E1 Music, Guttar Music, UrbanDigital, GoDigital, Take A Stand, The Next Generation, LPD
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Romeo Miller has dated –
- Katelin Najjar (2010) – Romeo Miller was RUMORed to be going out with model Katelin Najjar in the early months of 2010. They met at the University of Southern California, while they were studying there. The relationship became public knowledge after they were spotted together at an event in March 2010.
- Francia Raisa (2010-2012) – Romeo started going out with actress Francia Raisa in September 2010. However, they decided to keep their relationship under wraps until March 2011, when she accompanied him on the red carpet at the premiere of his movie, Jumping the Broom. Their loved-up display on the red carpet left no room for doubts. After dating for nearly two years, they decided to go separate ways in February 2012.
- Angela Simmons (2012; 2017-Present) – Romeo hooked up with model and TV personality Angela Simmons in February 2012. They had been close friends before they started going out. Although they maintained that they were just friends, but their loved-up public appearances hinted at something else. They broke up a couple of months later but continued to remain good friends. In 2017, after Angela broke up with Sutton Tennyson, Romeo and Angela’s love again blossomed on the Growing Up Hip Hop series.
- Briona Mae (2013) – Romeo was linked up with model Briona Mae in March 2013 after they shared a picture of them together on the social media sphere.
- Toneata Morgan (2014-2016) – Romeo started dating model Toneata Morgan towards the end of 2014. After he made their relationship public by posting their pictures on Instagram, they received a lot of backlashes. Most of the fans had an issue with him dating a white girl. To address backlash, he brought Morgan to his reality show, Growing Up Hip Hop and made it a point to show how important she was for him. However, their relationship didn’t last and broke up in early 2016.
- Serayah (2016) – Towards the end of 2016, Miller was reported to be in a relationship with Empire TV series actress, Serayah. They were spotted on their first public date at Nice Guy in Los Angeles in September. The onlookers reported that they looked quite cozy in the private area of the high profile lounge.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short cropped hairdo
- Athletic body
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Romeo Miller has served as a brand ambassador for the ICDC College. He has appeared in series of TV adverts for them.
He has modeled for TROIX magazine in April 2011.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his debut single, My Baby, which was certified as platinum.
- Being cast as Jake Nelson in the comedy drama movie, Madea’s Witness Protection.
In July 2001, he released his debut studio album, Lil’ Romeo in collaboration with his father’s music label, No Limit Records.
In 2001, he made his first film appearance as himself in the comedy flick, Max Keeble’s Big Move.
First TV Show
In 2001, Romeo made his TV show debut as himself in the ABC sitcom The Hughleys.
Having played basketball in high school as well as college, he had a solid athletic base to build a shredded physique on. He still even relies on basketball for his fun-filled cardio sessions. For cardio, he also likes to head out for a run, for which he believes morning is the best time.
Romeo has a special core workout to take care of his sculpted midsection where he performs a series of floor exercises such as crunches with a ball, Russian twists on a medicine ball and leg raises.
He fuels his intense workout routines with a clean diet which includes eating lean protein food sources such as chicken and fish. In case, he feels hungry in between the meals, he eats fresh fruits and vegetables.
Romeo Miller Favorite Things
- Cereals – Honey Bunches of Oats, Fruity Pebbles and Apple Jacks
- Prized Possession – Sidekick 3 Smartphone
- TV Channel – ESPN
- TV Show – The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996)
- Dream Cars – Mercedes S550, Porsche 911 Turbo
- Cartoon – Fairly Odd Parents
- Fast Food Joint – Wendy’s
Source – Seventeen
Romeo Miller Facts
- He starred in the second season of Dancing with the Stars but had to pull out due to an injury. He finally joined the popular dance reality show in the 12th season.
- He started his music career at a very young age of 5. He wrote a rap for his father and was signed up with Soulja Music Entertainment, a subsidiary label of No Limit, which was founded by his father.
- In 2005, he joined hands with his father Master P to launch a new record label by the name of Guttar Music Entertainment. Two years later, they established another record label, Take a Stand Records.
- In 2006, he was invited to the ABCD basketball camp, which was sponsored by Reebok and was attended by a host of future stars such as LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Kobe Bryant.
- When he was given admission to study at the University of Southern California, it was alleged that he had received scholarship due to his friendship with DeMar DeRozan, who was one of the best-rated prospects.
- At the time of infamous 9/11 terrorist attack, he was merely three blocks away from the World Trade Center in New York City.
- When his debut single, My Baby reached the top of music charts, he managed to beat Michael Jackson’s long-standing record of being the youngest chart-topping artist.
- In July 2010, he launched his new clothing range under the label of College Boyys. The clothing line was promoted by celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith.
- He later launched another clothing line named P. Miller Shortys, which managed to sell merchandise worth more than 50 million dollars.
- He played basketball for University of Southern California as a point guard wearing shirt #15.
- Visit his official website @ maseratirome.com.
- Connect with Romeo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.