Calliope Projects, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
C-Murder’s formal education info isn’t available.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and author
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Silkk the Shocker (Younger Brother) (Actor and Rapper), Master P (Older Brother) (Businessman, investor, rapper, songwriter, actor, author, and philanthropist), Kevin Miller (Brother), Germaine Miller (Sister)
- Others – Romeo Miller (Nephew) (Actor and Rapper), Cymphonique Miller (Niece) (Singer and Actress)
C-Murder is represented by Manuel “M.O.” Ortiz.
Hip hop, Southern hip hop, Gangsta rap
Bossalinie, Rapbay, Urbanlife Distribution, Sony RED, No Limit Records, Priority Records, TRU Global, Venti Uno
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
93 kg or 205 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
C-Murder has dated –
- Monica Arnold (1997-1998) – C-Murder started going out with singer Monica Arnold in April 1997. They dated for little over a year before deciding to go separate ways. Some sources allege that they had got engaged during their one-year-old relationship.
- Trina (2002-2003) – C-Murder is reported to have dated female rapper Trina while he was starting out at the beginning of the new millennium. They went out for a very brief period before deciding to go separate ways.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and imposing body
- Gold filled teeth
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
C-Murder hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The success of his studio album, Life or Death, which was Platinum certified.
- His criminal activities, which includes a second-degree murder conviction.
In 1998, he released his debut studio album, Life or Death which reached #3 on Billboard 200.
In 1997, he made his first film appearance in supporting role in a comedy drama movie, I’m Bout It.
First TV Show
C-Murder hasn’t acted in any TV show till date.
C-Murder’s workout routine and personal trainer aren’t available.
C-Murder Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
- In 2000, he established his music label, TRU Records, which has been since renamed as Bossalinie Records.
- In January 2007, he published his debut fiction book, Death around the Corner. He followed it with two more novels – Bound By Loyalty and Red Beans and Dirty Rice For The Soul, published in February 2014.
- In August 2001, he was arrested by the Baton Rouge Police Department for shooting the owner of Club Raggs and one bouncer. They had refused to allow him entry with a weapon.
- In May 2009, he decided not to contest two counts of attempted second-degree murder. Eventually, he was handed 10 years prison sentence for the shooting.
- In January 2002, while he was out on bail from club shooting case, he was arrested by authorities in connection with beating and shooting of 16-year-old fan, Steve Thomas.
- He was found guilty but the conviction was reversed a couple of months later after it was revealed that the criminal record of three witnesses was withheld by the prosecutors.
- The murder trial was started again in August 2009, in which the jury found him guilty in the second discussion after the first one was deadlocked. He was sentenced to life imprisonment.
- In May 2017, he was ordered by the 24th Judicial District Court to pay more than one million dollars to Steve Thomas’s family.
- In 2005, he released his music album, which he had recorded with the help of his attorney while spending time at Jefferson Parish Correctional Center. The incensed sheriff decided to place restrictions on his attorney.
- In 2016, he was caught up in a controversy after it was alleged that he had recorded Dear Supreme Court / Under Pressure while in the jail.
- In February 2016, it was falsely reported that the outgoing then US President Barack Obama had pardoned C-Murder after his brother Master P had personally met him.
- Follow C-Murder on Instagram and Twitter.