|Khloe Kardashian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1984|
Khloe Kardashian is an American media personality, socialite, television personality, businesswoman, model, and author who has been a popular media figure due to her family background and high-profile relationships. She has also starred in the E! reality drama series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (often abbreviated KUWTK), which revolves around the Kardashian–Jenner blended family.
Khloé Alexandra Kardashian
Baby K, Khlo, Khloé Kardashian Odom (Adopted the name after marrying Lamar Odom), Kokes, KoKo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Calabasas, California, United States
Kardashian attended Marymount High School. But, after this high school, she was homeschooled and completed her education by graduating with honors in advance at the age of 17.
Socialite, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, TV Personality, Author, Presenter
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister), Mason Dash (Nephew), Penelope (Niece), Stormi (Niece), North West (Niece), Saint (Nephew), Chicago (Niece), Psalm (Nephew)
She is managed by –
- Kris Jenner (Her mother)
- PMK*BNC, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Khloe Kardashian’s net worth was estimated at $50 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com in 2020.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Khloé Kardashian has dated –
- Stevie J (2005-2006) – She was romantically involved with DJ, record producer, and television personality, Stevie J, between 2005 and 2006.
- Romeo Miller (2007-2008) – In March 2007, she started going out with rapper, actor, entrepreneur, and model, Romeo Miller, but the relationship ended the following year.
- Dizzee Rascal (2007) – It was rumored that Khloe had a fling with British MC and rapper Dizzee Rascal in 2007.
- Rashad McCants (2008-2009) – From June 2008 to January 2009, American professional basketball shooting guard dated Kardashian. They first met during the anniversary celebration of the 944 Magazine.
- Jeezy (2008-2009) – She dated rapper, singer-songwriter, and actor, Jeezy, from November 2008 to April 2009.
- Terrence Jenkins (2009) – In 2009, she had an encounter with actor and model Terrence Jenkins.
- Derrick Ward (2009) – American football running back, Derrick dated reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian in around mid-2009 briefly.
- Lamar Odom (2009-2013) – American NBA basketball player, Lamar Odom started dating relationship with Khloe in 2009. He was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers at the time. The couple first met during Odom’s teammate Metta World Peace party. They married just after a month of their first meeting and their decision was not wrong as they are now happily married. On September 19, 2009, the duo engaged and soon on the 27th of the same month, they tied knots and married. She also changed her name to Khloé Kardashian Odom after marriage. The couple separated on August 21, 2013, due to his drug abuse problem. She filed for divorce in July 2015. Later, after talking to Lamar (while he was still being hospitalized), she agreed to give her marriage a second chance and called off the divorce as reported by TMZ. But, later, it proved to be a rumor.
- Game (2013) – American rapper, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, or more popularly known by his stage name, The Game was RUMORed to be dating Khloe in October 2013.
- Matt Kemp (2013) – From November 22, 2013, to December 14, 2013, Kardashian was RUMORed to have had an encounter with the baseball player, Matt Kemp.
- Rick Ross (2014) – RUMOR
- French Montana (2014-2015) – After getting introduced via P. Diddy, Moroccan rapper, French Montana and Kardashian dated each other from April to September 2014. They reconciled later in 2015 for a short time.
- Wiz Khalifa (2015) – RUMOR
- Rick Fox (2015) – In April 2015, Khloe was rumored to have had a fling with Canadian basketball player, Rick Fox.
- James Harden (2015-2016) – Khloe started dating basketball player, James Harden in June 2015, who is 5 years her junior. They put their relationship on hold later in the year (around October 2015) after she was believed to be back with Lamar Odom. But, in November 2015, James and Khloe were seen partying in a nightclub. They finally ended their relationship in February 2016.
- Odell Beckham Jr. (2016) – In May 2016, Kardashian and American football player, Odell Beckham Jr. had a fling with each other.
- Trey Songz (2016) – From July to August 2016, she was RUMORed to be dating singer Trey Songz.
- Tristan Thompson (2016-2019, 2020-Present) – In September 2016, she started dating Canadian professional basketball player Tristan Thompson. Khloe welcomed her daughter True Thompson with Tristan on April 12, 2018. There were some breakup rumors going on in the media in October 2018. In February 2019, Khloe dumped Tristan because he had cheated on Khloe with many women, nearing the birth of daughter True. In July 2020, they were allegedly giving their relationship another try. There were some engagement rumors in December 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch descent.
She is relatively very tall among her sisters (but not the tallest). The height order is as follows –
Kendall (178 cm) > Khloe (175 cm) > Kylie (168 cm) > Kim (159 cm) > Kourtney (152.4 cm)
35-28-41 in or 89-71-104 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU) or 16 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
KarDASHian line at Sears, OPI Nail Polish, QuickTrim, Bulgari, Nurtec ODT (rimegepant), etc.
Best Known For
Her socialism and frequent roles in TV series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami” and “Khloé & Lamar“.
First TV Show
American reality television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians as herself. The show is broadcasting on E! since October 2007. She is the main cast member of the show along with her siblings, mother, and step-father, Bruce Jenner. The show highlights the lives of the Kardashian / Jenner family.
Gunnar Peterson is the personal trainer of Khloe Kardashian. With him, she lost almost 25 pounds of weight. For her weight loss, she did a lot of boxing. She told to OK! magazine –
“Well I love to box. I’ve always boxed. I just love it. I’m good at it. I get the circuit really well. Like when they yell out numbers I’m really fast and good with it and it keeps me really entertained. I don’t get bored and you shed weight when you do it. So with Gunnar we do boxing as like a warm up.”
Other than boxing, she does either Pilates or goes to Equinox gym. But, cardio is very important and she knows that. So, she never misses it. If she is not doing any of the exercises, she always indulges in cardiovascular exercises. Though, it depends upon how busy she is. But, still, she tries to meet with her trainer and do the workout four or five days a week.
Regarding diet, she takes a normal well-balanced food. But, if she likes to have something sweet, she doesn’t deprive herself of that. She says that she will have a single or two bites of the same. But, she will never have a cake.
Khloe Kardashian Favorite Things
- People – Paula Abdul
- Colors – Black, Purple
- Movies – She likes the movies related to the wedding, the most
Khloe Kardashian Facts
- Khloe’s first name is pronounced as Khlo-ay.
- Khloe was arrested for driving under the influence on March 4, 2007.
- She was sued by a transsexual woman in 2009. Her claim was that Khloe assaulted her outside a nightclub.
- Khloe is the goddaughter of Sugar Ray Leonard.
- In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the reality TV singing competition, The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
- She has a fashion clothing store, named D-A-S-H in Miami, Florida, co-owned by her sisters.
- In 2012, she has also hosted a one-hour radio show, The Mix Up With Khloé Kardashian Odom in which she took requests from her fans, chat with them, and much more.
- Other than her own family TV shows, she has also appeared in other hit TV shows like Punk’d (2012), Law & Order: LA (2011), 90210 (2010), Fashion Police (2010).
- Khloe has created a teeth whitening product, called Idol White with the help of her sisters.
- A jewelry line was launched by her and the sisters in March 2010.
- The three sisters have launched a clothing line for Bebe in 2010.
- Khloe has adopted a dog (boxer breed) named, Bernard “BHops” Hopkins.
- She has appeared in PETA’s campaign “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur”.
- Alongside her sister Kim, she was involved in a $5 million class-action lawsuit against QuickTrim, a weight-loss supplement they endorse, in March 2012. The complaint accused them of false and deceptive marketing of the diet aid.
- Khloe used to be Nicole Richie‘s personal assistant.
- Along with Kris Jenner, Khloe had purchased a pair of side-by-side homes in Hidden Hills, California, for almost $37 million.
- In April 2021, she announced her partnership as an investor with ZenWTR that was helping to reduce future ocean pollution.