|Christopher French Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|April 23, 1982
Christopher French is an American composer, recording artist, and producer who founded the alternative rock band named Annie Automatic in 2009 for which he has been the lead singer. He has composed the music for numerous films like the comedy-drama musical movie Unlovable (2018) and for several TV shows including the sitcom Young & Hungry (2014-2018).
Christopher Michael French
Los Gatos, Santa Clara, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to the Musician’s Institute for Recording Engineering in Los Angeles and to Berklee College Of Music for Film Scoring & Orchestration.
Composer, Singer, Recording artist, Producer
- Others – Amber Chamberlain (Half-Sister), Jennifer Tisdale (Sister-In-Law) (Actress, Singer, Producer)
He is represented by First Artists Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kaley Cuoco (2011-2012) – He dated actress Kaley for about a year before breaking up in 2012.
- Ashley Tisdale (2012-Present) – He began dating actress, musician, and model Ashley in December 2012. They tied the knot on September 8, 2014, in a small private ceremony held in Santa Barbara, California. In September 2020, he and his wife announced that they were expecting their 1st child together. On March 23, 2021, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Jupiter Iris French.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He is of Mexican and Spanish descent on his father’s side of the family and of Scottish, English, Irish, and German descent on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Oval-shaped face
- Sharp features
- Tattoos on his chest and arms
He has composed the music for commercials for several brands like A Summer’s Eve.
Christopher French Favorite Things
- Passionate About – Dogs, having celebrated National Dog Day and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the ones at his home named Ziggy Stardust and Sushi Sue, who have Instagram accounts with him and his wife being listed as their parents
Christopher French Facts
- He used to write songs with a 4-track tape recorder in his bedroom, having enjoyed playing the guitar from around the age of 12, and having toured and recorded with various bands through his early career.
- During their marriage, Christopher had collaborated with his wife musically. He had produced the song You’re Always Here in 2013 for his then-fiancée. In 2016, he had started to appear on Tisdale’s YouTube channel for her series called Music Sessions and would sometimes join her while she sang duets with other singers. At other times, the couple themselves would duet on songs.
- After the release of Annie Automatic‘s album Don’t Look Down (2011), he had spoken about his songwriting mentioning that he had much love for things that are beautiful and emotionally-based. He went on to affirm that he has always written on acoustic, and has loved making softer songs too.
Featured Image by Christopher French / Instagram