Kaley Christine Cuoco
Camarillo, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She was homeschooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like the private school.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Others – Briana Cuoco (Sister)
She is represented by –
- SDB Partners, Inc.
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaley has dated –
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating with former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during filming the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2007-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Chris French (2011) – They dated from May to June 2011. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement with him in October 2011. But, in March 2012 she was no longer in any relation with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) (See pic) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had a fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-2015) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013, for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California. The duo split on September 25, 2015.
- Paul Blackthorne (2015) – In December 2015, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with British actor, Paul Blackthorne.
- Karl Cook (2016-Present) – In March 2016, she started dating equestrian Karl Cook. On November 30, 2017 (Kaley’s 32nd birthday), the couple got engaged. In June 2018, the couple got married in San Diego, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her dad and is of English and German descent on her mother’s side.
- Lopsided grin
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has served as the spokesmodel for ProActiv (2012).
She has appeared in lot many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t have a starring role in this 84-minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995, is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to stable to ride her horse “Falcon”. She says –
“It’s the perfect combination of a mental and physical workout.”
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to the gym. But, she later said that this workout routine was making her feel bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits in the breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has told that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco Facts
- Kaley has 3 pet dogs – Norman (pit bull mix), Shirly (pit bull mix), and Ruby (shaggy terrier mix).
- She was voted no. 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol of faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.