|Kaley Cuoco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1985|
Kaley Cuoco is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who has been cast in roles like Penny in the CBS comedy sitcom The Big Bang Theory, Cassie Bowden in the comedy-drama series The Flight Attendant, Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn in the adult animated series Harley Quinn, Bridget Hennessy in the sitcom 8 Simple Rules, Brandy Harrington in the Disney Channel animated series Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Billie Jenkins in The WB supernatural fantasy drama series Charmed, and Bonnie Stiles in the CBS sitcom Ladies Man. She received critical acclaim with her performance in The Flight Attendant and received nominations at the Golden Globe Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Critics’ Choice Awards. Kaley Cuoco has also been cast in films like The Last Ride, The Wedding Ringer, Burning Bodhi, To Be Fat like Me, The Penthouse, Hop, Growing Up Brady, Picture Perfect, Quicksand: No Escape, and Debating Robert Lee. The actress received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014.
Kaley Christine Cuoco
Camarillo, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was homeschooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like the private school.
Actress, Voice Artist, Producer
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Others – Briana Cuoco (Sister)
- Others – Angelo “Andy” Cuoco (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Doris Marrone/Morrone (Paternal Grandmother), Lloyd Walter Wingate (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Eulalee C. Sennewald (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by –
- SDB Partners, Inc.
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaley has dated –
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during the filming of the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2007-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on the American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Christopher French (2011-2012) – They dated from 2011 to 2012. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement to him in October 2011. But, in March 2012, she was no longer in any relationship with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) (See pic) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at the LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had a fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated for 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-2015) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013, for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California. The duo split on September 25, 2015.
- Paul Blackthorne (2015) – In December 2015, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with British actor, Paul Blackthorne.
- Karl Cook (2016-2021) – In March 2016, she started dating equestrian Karl Cook. On November 30, 2017 (Kaley’s 32nd birthday), the couple got engaged. In June 2018, the couple got married in San Diego, California. The couple announced their separation in September 2021 after almost 3 years of marriage and later filed for divorce.
- Tom Pelphrey (2022-Present) – Kaley’s relationship with actor Tom Pelphrey first came into the spotlight in May 2022 after she shared some pictures with him on her Instagram. Later that month, the couple made their first public appearance as a couple at Greg Berlanti‘s Hollywood Walk of Fame star unveiling ceremony. In October 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together, a baby girl. On March 30, 2023, Kaley gave birth to a daughter named Matilda Carmine Richie Pelphrey.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her dad and is of English and German descent on her mother’s side.
She has also dyed her hair in other shades such as latte (2023).
- Lopsided grin
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has served as the spokesmodel for ProActiv (2012).
She has appeared in many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t have a starring role in this 84-minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995, is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to the stable to ride her horse “Falcon”. She says –
“It’s the perfect combination of a mental and physical workout.”
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to the gym. But, she later said that this workout routine was making her feel bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced the gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits for breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has said that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco’s Dogs
- She had 3 pet dogs – Norman (pitbull mix), Shirly (pitbull mix), and Ruby (shaggy terrier mix). In January 2021, her dog Norman had passed away.
- Larry – In July 2021, Kaley adopted a 9-year-old mastiff named Larry.
- In July 2021, she was also seen with her dog Dump Truck aka Dumpy. Sadly, Dumpy passed away in May 2023.
Kaley Cuoco’s Facts
- She was voted number #22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol of faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.
- In October 2020, she got a matching paper airplane tattoo with Zosia Mamet in honor of their show The Flight Attendant.
- Kaley received her first-ever Golden Globe nomination in 2021 when she was nominated for her role as Cassie Bowden in The Flight Attendant.
- In the past, Kaley had auditioned for a role in Knives Out 2. However, the role was eventually played by Kate Hudson.
I love Kaleys body,esp when she wears something sexy,she makes me want to dress up and masturbate for hours and hours
did you know that Elizabeth Gillies boobs a bigger than the boobs of Kaley Cuoco O.o
What is the purpose for “de-feminizing” Kaley Cuoco by chopping her hair off and wearing flannel shirts? Jim Parsons may have won awards, but he does not carry that show alone. Put the “Penny chemistry” back in. The Sheldon mantra is wearing thin. We Want Penny! We Want Penny!
She is actually of Italian descent from her mom and dad. Cuoco translates to cook in the language.
She never had a cat. She has 3 dogs: Norman, Shirly and Ruby (and Tank but it’s her fiances dog). She never had a horse named Falcon but she has about 10 horses. Also one of her favorite people EVER is Jennifer Aniston?