|Zosia Mamet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1988|
Zosia Russell Mamet
Randolph, Vermont, United States
Zosia Mamet was enrolled in a strict Christian primary school in California.
Then, she was transferred to an exclusive private secondary school called Crossroads. She was nearly expelled from her high school due to disciplinary reasons.
After graduating from high school, she opted for an acting career instead of going to college.
- Father – David Mamet (Playwright, essayist, screenwriter, film director)
- Mother – Lindsay Crouse (Actress)
- Siblings – Willa (Sister) (Singer), Clara Mamet (Half-Sister) (Actress, singer), Noah (Half Brother)
- Others – Russel Crouse (Maternal Grandfather) (Playwright), John Erskine (Maternal Great-Grandfather) (Educator), Rebecca Pidgeon (Step-Mother) (Actress, Composer)
3 Arts Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zosia Mamet dated –
- Evan Jonigkeit (2013-Present) – Zosia started dating actor Evan Jonigkeit in 2013, while working together in a Broadway production, Really Really. They took their long-term relationship to the next level by getting married in an intimate wedding ceremony in October 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Polish and Russian ancestry. Her mother is of English, German and Welsh descent.
Her natural hair color is “Dark Brown”.
But, she has experimented with pastel and golden blonde hair colors.
- Thick eyebrows
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Zosia has modeled for The Gap, Stone Fox Bride, Talon, Honor, Miss Z among others.
Best Known For
- Playing Shoshanna Shapiro in the famous HBO show Girls
- Making recurring appearances in popular TV series Mad Men and Parenthood
As a Singer
She has a band Chacha which released their debut single Too Good.
She made her film debut with the independent film Colin Fitz Lives! as a lost fan in 1997.
First TV Show
Her first TV appearance came in the TV movie Parallel Lives.
But, her first TV show was the action-drama series The Unit where she played the recurring role as Christine Ross from 2006 to 2007 in 5 episodes.
Zosia Mamet loves running. She relies on it to keep her body in the best shape possible. In her interviews, she has revealed that running helps her space out and manage stress and strain of work in the best possible way. She has even participated in charity marathons.
She also regularly does hot yoga, which helps her sweat out toxins and tone her body.
When it comes to pre-workout nutrition, she swears by the combo of rice cakes and peanut butter.
Zosia Mamet Favorite Things
- Snack – Rice cake and peanut butter
- Season – Fall
Zosia Mamet Facts
- Zosia is pronounced as “ZAW-shah”.
- Her music band is named after her childhood nickname.
- She got her breakthrough with a guest role in Mad Men.
- She and her sister Clara together are called The Cabin Sisters.
- The Cabin Sisters once used KickStarter.com (Crowd Funding Website) in a hope to get $32,000 to make the video for their song “Bleak Love”. But, they could collect only $3000 in 11 days and the project failed.
- In October 2020, she got a matching paper airplane tattoo with Kaley Cuoco on her foot in honor of their show The Flight Attendant.