|Janine Nabers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Janine Nabers is an American playwright and writer who is known for her work as a writer for Bravo’s Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce.
Houston, Texas, United States
Janine completed her studies at Alief Elsik High School in Houston. After that, Nabers went on to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Theater at Ithaca College. Moving forward, she also graduated with a Master of Fine Arts in Playwriting from The New School.
She went on to graduate from the Juilliard School in New York City‘s Lila Acheson Wallace American Playwrights Program.
- Father – Cornelius Nabers
- Mother – Janet Nabers
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She sports a pair of oval-shaped reading glasses.
Janine Nabers Facts
- She was raised in Houston.
- Initially, she had developed an interest in being a stage actress but decided to pursue playwriting instead due to a lack of performances available for people of black origin.
- Janine was presented with a Page 73 Playwriting Fellowship in 2011.
- One of her earliest works as a stage actress was in Annie Bosh is Missing while attending Juilliard.
- Her television credits include Bravo’s first scripted series Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, Lifetime’s UnREAL, and AMC’s Dietland.
- She had signed a deal with Amazon Studios in the past. The following year, Janine was presented with the New York Theatre Workshop Playwriting Fellowship.
- Janine won the 2013 New York Foundation for the Arts Playwriting fellowship.
- She is close friends with actress and playwright Dominique Fishback and singer, songwriter, and actress Chlöe Bailey.
- The earliest post that Janine uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 16, 2013.
Featured Image By Janine Nabers / Instagram