|Ana Brenda Contreras Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1986|
Ana Brenda Contreras is an American actor, singer, model, and director who is known for her television roles like playing Aurora Alcázar in Teresa, Juana “Juanita” Sánchez in Barrera de amor, Ana Paula Carmona in La que no podía amar, Cristal Jennings in Dynasty, Goyita Vera in Blue Demon, Violeta Madrigal in Juro que te amo, Alejandra Ponce in Por amar sin ley, Maura Albarrán in Sortilegio, Verónica in Lo imperdonable, Maricruz Olivares in Wild at Heart, and Sonia in Duelo de pasiones. Moreover, she has also been cast in movies such as Sombra de Luna, El que busca encuentra, Divina confusión, Volando bajo, Cabeza de buda, and Wingbeat.
Ana Brenda Contreras
Ana Breco, Ana Brenda
McAllen, Hidalgo County, Texas, United States
Ana Brenda Contreras joined Televisa’s Centro de Educación Artística (CEA) in Mexico City and received acting lessons.
Actor, Director, Singer, Model
- Father – Efrain Contreras Puente
- Mother – Blanca Pérez
Ana Brenda Contreras has been represented by Ruth Franco Management, Talent Agency, Madrid, Spain.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana Brenda Contreras has dated –
- Alexis Ayala (2006-2009) – She started going out with American-born Mexican actor Alexis Ayala in 2006 but their romance came to an end in February 2009.
- Julio Ramírez (2010-2011) – Mexican actor Julio Ramírez and Ana were romantically involved from 2010 to 2011.
- Daniel Krauze (2012) – She had a short-termed romance with Daniel Krauze between February 2012 and August 2012.
- Alejandro Amaya (2012-2014) – Mexican matador Alejandro Amaya and Ana began dating in September 2012 and they married in a civil ceremony in Las Vegas on April 4, 2013. However, the romance soon fizzled out and she sent a press release announcing the permanent separation from him on May 14, 2014.
- Iván Sánchez (2016-2018) – Spanish actor, model, and film producer Iván Sánchez confirmed the speculations about the duo’s relationship in February 2016. They also co-starred in the Mexican telenovela Lo Imperdonable. They parted ways in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Ana Brenda Contreras is of Mexican descent.
Through social media, Ana has done endorsement work for brands such as eva+avo.
Ana Brenda Contreras Facts
- In 2002, she moved to Mexico when she was 15 years old in order to participate in the reality show Pop Stars. She ended up being a finalist on the show and was also a member of a group, T’detila, that released an album with the same name.
- For her role as Bibi in Divina confusión in 2008, Ana Brenda Contreras received Premios Diosas de Plata in the “Female Revelation” category.
- She co-starred as Mariana Arredondo in the 2014 Mexican comedy-drama film Volando bajo. This role got her nominated for Premios Diosas de Plata in the “Special Performance by an Actress” category in 2015.
- Alongside Claudio Lafarga, Ana co-starred as Esperanza Medina in the 2017 romantic comedy film El que busca encuentra.
- From 2018 to 2019, she appeared as Cristal Jennings Carrington, a woman who knew Celia and allowed her to use her name as an alias, in the prime-time television soap opera Dynasty.
- Ana speaks both English and Spanish.
Featured Image by Renan Katayama / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0