|Dani Cimorelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 2000|
Dani Cimorelli is an American singer, songwriter, guitarist, rapper, musician, actor, social media personality, YouTuber, content creator, author, and graphic designer. She has gained acclaim as a member of the successful pop group Cimorelli. On March 10, 2020, she joined YouTube with her channel titled “Dani Calleiro”.
Danielle Nicole Cimorelli
Dani, Dan, Big D, Spice, Dan Dan, Dani-YELL
Sacramento, California, United States
Tennessee, United States
Like her siblings, Dani Cimorelli has received her school education by being homeschooled.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Guitarist, Rapper, Actor, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Content Creator, Graphic Designer, Author
- Father – Mike Cimorelli Sr. (Commercial builder)
- Mother – Lynne Cimorelli
- Siblings – Mike Cimorelli Jr. (Older Brother), Christina Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Katherine Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Lisa Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Amy Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Alex Cimorelli (Older Brother), Lauren Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Christian Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Nick Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Joey Cimorelli (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael A. Cimorelli (Paternal Grandfather), Joe Cimorelli (Paternal Uncle)
Her music group Cimorelli is managed by her mother Lynne Cimorelli.
Vocal group, Teen pop
Vocals, guitar, piano, bongo drums
Island Records, Cimorelli Music, Eleven Productions
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
60 kg or 132.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dani has dated –
- Jonah Marais (2014) – Why Don’t We‘s singer, Jonah Marais and Dani are believed to have dated from August to October 2014. It is said that she got inspired to write the song “Before October’s Gone” due to this relationship.
- Emmyn Calleiro (2018-2023) – In late 2018, Dani started dating singer Emmyn Calleiro. In December 2019, the couple got married. After marriage, she started her own YouTube channel titled ‘Dani Calleiro’. The couple announced their separation in April 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair in shades such as ‘blonde’.
She could be bisexual as talked about by her during a Live TikTok Q/A on July 30, 2021.
- Green Eyes
- Fuller Lips
- A deep, raspy voice
Her music band Cimorelli was roped in by Subway for an endorsement campaign as a part of which they appeared in a TV advert and visited their stores to interact with their customers.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the successful pop group Cimorelli. They started their musical journey by posting covers of various popular songs on YouTube.
- Having won The Bieber-Off contest, which is created and hosted by Ryan Seacrest. They covered Justin Bieber’s hit single Boyfriend in the competition.
In 2011, her music group released their first EP, CimFam via iTunes. They released their first mixtape, Hearts on Fire in 2015.
Dani will make her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Hope Springs Eternal. The shooting of the movie has been completed but the release date is yet to be announced as of November 2017.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the news talk show, Good Day L.A.
Dani makes sure that she regularly works out to keep herself in perfect shape. If she cannot work out in the gym, she makes sure to catch up later and doesn’t mind getting it done while watching Netflix. Her Netflix workout includes bicycle crunches, leg raises, and side planks. For a fun-filled workout, she relies on swimming and boxing.
Dani Cimorelli Favorite Things
- Ice Cream – Regular chocolate ice cream with brownies
- Girl Scout Cookies – Thin Mints
- Animal – Caribou
- Sweets – Hershey’s Cookies N Cream Bar, gummy worms, and Kit Kats
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Food – Waffles, mint chip ice cream, white chocolate, and mangoes
- Celebrity Crushes – Luke Hemmings or Niall Horan
- Shopping Stores – Forever 21 and Target
- Vacation Spot – Atlantic Resort in the Caribbean
- Dream Destination – Paris
- Bands – Neck Deep, All Time Low
- Color – Black
- Time Of The Day – Night
- TV Shows – The 100, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, New Girl, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Queer Eye
- Songs – Night Changes by One Direction, She’s a God by Neck Deep
- 2014 Movie – Amazing Spiderman 2
- Music Band – Seagulls
- Place In The World – New York City
- Video – Miranda Sings cover of Royals
- Books – Divergent series and The Loss of Sadness
- Fashion Trend – Chokers and ripper jeans
- Sports To Watch – Water Polo, Soccer, Basketball
- NFL Team – New York Jets
- Flowers – Roses
Source – Wikia.com, FANDOM.com
Dani Cimorelli Facts
- She joined her family band, Cimorelli, when she was 9 years old.
- In her free time, she likes to go rollerblading with her siblings. They also head to the beach for skateboarding.
- She talks in her sleep. She can also whistle.
- Their music group’s single Before October’s Gone was written by Dani and her sister Christina. It was inspired by a guy she had a thing with.
- Dani and her brothers Alex and Nick are left-handed.
- Dani had her first kiss in 2015 (when she was 15).
- She has a little knowledge of Chinese, Tagalog, German, Spanish, Italian, Latin, Greek, and Portuguese.
- Some of her hobbies include sewing, singing, and writing.
- She has acrophobia but still enjoys roller coasters.
- Her celebrity crushes are Harry Styles and Bruno Mars.
- She is allergic to cheese.
- The first video on her “Dani Calleiro” YouTube channel was titled “Easy and CHEAP Zero Waste Swaps! | Zero Waste For Beginners” and it was uploaded on March 21, 2020.
- She has stated that she is a picky eater who separates the food on her plate.
- Her pet peeve is when people walk slowly in front of her.
Featured Image by Instagram / Dani Cimorelli