|Emmyn Calleiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 2000|
Emmyn Calleiro is an American musician, content creator, and social media star who is best known for being married to singer and social media star Danielle Nicole Cimorelli. Aside from that, Emmyn is also known for vlog videos that he uploads alongside his wife Dani to the YouTube channel titled Dani and Emmyn.
Emmyn Joel Calleiro
Miami, Florida, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Content Creator, Social Media Star, Musician
- Father – Jason Calleiro (UI / UX Designer, Product Designer at Facebook, Musician)
- Mother – Wendy Zamora
- Siblings – Ethan Calleiro (Younger Brother), Esten Calleiro (Younger Brother), Ellis Calleiro (Younger Brother), Ella Calleiro (Younger Sister)
- Others – Christina Cimorelli (Sister-In-Law) (Singer), Katherine Cimorelli (Sister-In-Law) (Singer), Lisa Cimorelli (Sister-In-Law) (Singer), Lauren Cimorelli (Sister-In-Law) (Singer), Amy Cimorelli (Sister-In-Law) (Singer)
Pop, Teen Pop
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emmyn has dated –
- Dani Calleiro (2018-Present) – Emmyn and pop singer Dani Calleiro got married to one another in December 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Cuban and Puerto Rican ancestry on his family’s side.
- Large physical appearance
- He has a nose piercing.
- His long hair
Emmyn Calleiro Facts
- He was raised in the United States.
- Emmyn performed as a touring drummer for the Cimorelli in the past.
- He and Dani started the YouTube channel Dani and Emmyn on August 25, 2009. However, the first video that he uploaded to the channel was on October 11, 2019. The video was titled HOW WE MET // WELCOME TO OUR CHANNEL.
- He started his solo eponymous YouTube channel on July 20, 2019. Aside from that, Calleiro also has another channel called Games We Play.
- As of 2020, some of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were why i left cimorelli., Married At 19 | Our Wedding Story, HOW WE MET // WELCOME TO OUR CHANNEL, and 19 AND MARRIED | Q&A.
Featured Image By Emmyn Calleiro / Instagram