|Lisa Michelle Cimorelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1993|
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli is an American singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, social media star, actress, and author, best known as one-sixth of the pop, country all-female sibling band Cimorelli. The band had its start around 2007 while YouTube was still a developing platform, and she, alongside 4 of her sisters – Katherine, Christina, Amy, and Lauren, made song covers of well-known songs that were on the radio and streaming platforms. In 2008, they released their debut EP, which was also titled Hello There, and consisted of 6 original tracks written by the oldest sister, Christina. Less than 2 years later, in 2010, their younger sister, Danielle, joined the band as the official 6th member, after which they were noticed by a broader audience. They were also signed with Universal Music the same year and released their 2nd EP, titled CimFam, on December 6, 2011. Exactly 1 year later, Cimorelli released their 3rd EP, Believe It, and then EP Made in America (2013), Renegade (2014), and their debut mixtape, Hearts on Fire (2015).
The year of 2016 was one of the most productive for Lisa and her sisters, as they went on to release 2 full-length studio albums, Up At Night, which sold 1.5k copies in the 1st week, and debuted at the 24th spot on Billboard Top Country Albums chart, and Alive, which was dedicated to the Christian & worship genre of music. In 2018, Lisa, as part of the Cimorelli band, released her 4th studio album I Love You, or Whatever. and also made her film debut in the role of Becca in the movie Hope Springs Eternal. Lisa and her sisters were also stars of their own web shows, Cimorelli (2010-2018) and Summer with Cimorelli (2014). In 2018, Lisa began branching off from the group vocals and wrote and released solo songs of her own, titled Unloved and Goodbye while in early 2019, she released tracks Italy and Florida. She was also a featured artist on Tyler Ward’s singles Perfect (2017), Delicate (2018), and Africa (2019). Lisa has also been credited as an author, having written a young adult book with her 5 sisters, detailing their childhood experiences, misadventures, and challenges in the music industry, which they titled Believe in You, and as of August 2019, it was scheduled for release in mid-October 2019. Lisa has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli
Sacramento, California, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Lisa was homeschooled just like the rest of her siblings and finished her high school credits at the age of 14.
She enrolled in college but later dropped out to pursue her career in the music industry.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star, Actress, Instrumentalist, Author
- Father – Michael ‘Mike’ Cimorelli Sr. (Construction Company Founder)
- Mother – Lynne Cimorelli (Professional Pianist, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Mike Cimorelli Jr. (Older Brother), Christina Lynne Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer), Katherine Ann Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer), Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer), Lauren Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer, Rapper), Danielle Nicole ‘Dani’ Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer), Alex Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Christian Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Nick Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Joey Cimorelli (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael A. Cimorelli (Paternal Grandfather) (Deceased), Joe Cimorelli (Uncle)
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli is represented by –
- ICM Partners (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
- Cimorelli Music (Manager) in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Vocal Group, A Capella, Pop, Teen Pop, Country, Christian & Gospel
Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Keyboard
- Island Records (Universal Music Group)
- Cimorelli Music
- Eleven Productions
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli has dated –
- Chad Gilbert (2018-Present) – On March 28, 2018, Lisa began dating fellow musician and record producer Chad Gilbert. He is associated with bands such as New Found Glory, International Superheroes of Hardcore, What’s Eating Gilbert, and Hazen Street. They started dating not too long after he separated from his former wife, Hayley Williams of Paramore in the 2nd quarter of 2017. They revealed their engagement in December 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of primarily Italian and Irish descent but also has German, Norwegian, English, Welsh, and Scotch Irish ancestry.
Ombre with ‘Green’ and ‘Purple’ hair ends.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black,’ ‘Platinum Blonde,’ ‘Silver,’ ‘Dark Green,’ ‘Lime,’ ‘Cyan,’ ‘Blue,’ ‘Purple,’ ‘Pink,’ ‘Pale Pink,’ and ‘Dark Brown.’
- Slim physique
- Wide vocal range
- Prefers dying her hair in unusual colors
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli has endorsed brands such as –
- Pulp Riot Hair Color (2019)
- Soufeel (2019)
- Vans (2019)
- T.U.K. Footwear (2019)
- Tye Dye Mary (2019)
- QUAY Australia (2019)
Best Known For
- Releasing studio albums with her all-female band Cimorelli between such as Up At Night (2016), Alive (2016), Sad Girls Club (2017), and I Love You, or Whatever. (2018) and EPs Cimorelli (2008), CimFam (2011), Believe It (2012), Made in America (2013), Renegade (2014) and a mixtape Hearts on Fire (2015)
- Her solo songs Unloved (2018), Goodbye (2018), Italy (2019), and Florida (2019)
- Appearing as ‘Herself’ in the web series Cimorelli (2010-2018) and Summer with Cimorelli (2014)
- Starring in the movie Hope Springs Eternal (2018) as Becca
- Being an author of the young adult (YA) book with her sisters, titled Believe in You (2019)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 5 million subscribers on her band’s YouTube channel
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli, as part of her all-female sibling band Cimorelli, released her debut studio album titled Up at Night on May 17, 2016. It was entirely produced and written by her and her sisters, and debuted at the 24th spot on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and sold 1.5k copies in its 1st week after being released. The album consisted of tracks such as Up at Night, Worth The Fight, Make It Stronger, I Like It, I Know You Know It, I’m a Mess, Sunsets and Heartbreak, Hearts On Fire, Acid Rain (Never Gonna Stay), Before October’s Gone, Easy To Forget Me, Fall Back, Headlights, and Brave Heart.
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli made her first theatrical film appearance as Becca in the comedy-drama film Hope Springs Eternal in 2018.
First Web Show
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli made her first web show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled “Firework” by Katy Perry – Cover by CIMORELLI! of the comedy series Cimorelli in November 2010.
First TV Show
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the talk-show series Good Day L.A. in May 2012.
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Animals – Moose, Cat, Dog
- Food – Margherita Pizza, Spinach Salad
- Sugary Treat – Marble Ice Cream
- TV Shows – The Office (2005-2013), New Girl (2011-2018)
- Movies – Eat Pray Love (2010), 17 Again (2009), High School Musical 1-3 (2006-2008)
- Disney Movie – Cinderella (2015)
- Nickelodeon Show – Drake & Josh (2004-2007)
- Halloween Movie – Hocus Pocus (1993)
- Singers – Beyonce, Demi Lovato, JoJo, Jessie J
- Bands – Nickelback, Florida Georgia Line, All Time Low, One Direction
- Place – Amusement Park
- Karaoke Songs – What’s Up? by 4 Non-Blondes, I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner, Respect by Aretha Franklin
- Activities – Boxing, Swimming, Gymnastics, Figure Skating
- Vacation Locations – Brazil, Italy
- Personal Quote – “The only person you should be trying to be better than is the person you were 6 months ago.”
Lisa Michelle Cimorelli Facts
- She is very religious.
- She and her sisters call their fanbase ‘Cim Fam’, which is short for ‘Cimorelli Family’.
- Lisa once stated that her sister Katherine struggled the most with memorizing lyrics.
- At the age of 8, Lisa won her 1st triathlon.
- She is the 2nd shortest among her sisters, right after Amy.
- Lisa’s personality type is INTP, with enneagram type 4.
- Growing up, she barely talked and was in her thoughts most of the time.
- She stated that she is not a crowd follower and does her own thing.
- At the age of 11, she was obsessed with Nick Jonas. When she found out he started dating Miley Cyrus, in her delusions, Lisa wrote a song about him as if she knew him personally.
- Lisa and her younger brother Nick share the same birthday, but they’re 10 years apart.
- Her favorite birthday was her Sweet 16. She invited more than 100 kids from her school year who gathered on a basketball court near her house with a lake view, and she remembered the sun was setting while large speakers blasted music. In addition, her brother’s friend who Lisa had a massive crush on, came to the party as well.
- She has a sense of humor most similar to her sister Danielle.
- Lisa is most similar to her sister Lauren because they share the same tomboyish, quiet, and introverted personality traits.
- According to her sisters, she burps the most and takes the longest to get ready.
- She would switch voices with her sister Amy if she could, due to her ability to sing high and loud, but also very low.
- It was their mom who taught Lisa and her sisters how to harmonize.
- She hates horror movies.
- Lisa had scoliosis, a curvature of the spine, and had to wear a brace for 9 months.
- She used to be allergic to grass.
- Just like Charlie Puth, Lisa has the ability of the perfect pitch and is able to recognize notes and instantly play songs she has never heard before.
- Lisa rarely drinks coffee, and also hates sprinkles on her ice cream.
- In 2009, she and her sisters sang a cover of Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus, which went viral and brought a large following to their YouTube channel.
- Lisa can speak a bit of German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- She and her band, Cimorelli, moved to Malibu, Los Angeles County, California, United States after getting signed by Island Records in 2010.
- The well-known food brand Subway sponsored their web series Summer with Cimorelli (2014).
- In 2015, after becoming independent artists, Lisa and her sisters moved from Malibu to Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
- She had her 1st kiss in 2015 but regretted it.
- If she was a superhero, she would pick beatboxing as a superpower.
- If she could go back in time and give her young self any advice, she would say: “You don’t need to look like a Barbie doll and chase an image of generic perfection.” She would also enjoy being herself more, live a more relaxing and stress-free lifestyle, and laugh more.
- As a young teenager, she often swore and struggled with her body image. She got over those issues in later years.
- In honor of her 23rd birthday in 2016, Lisa completely cut off all her hair, and enjoyed re-growing it and dyeing it in crazy colors.
- The concert she enjoyed the most and had the best time at was the one performed by Mariah Carey in late 2017.
- In February 2018, Lisa traveled to the Indiana University Bloomington in Bloomington, Indiana, United States. She was invited to speak to university students about her experience of being a college dropout and navigating her way through the media industry without a degree.
- For Christmas in 2018, she and her sisters made a handstand contest, but it turned out neither of them was very good at it.
- She met and spent a few days with James Charles in early January 2019. He also sang with her and her sisters, and Lisa stated that he was a very talented singer.
- Achievement-wise, her proudest moment was having more than 1 billion views and more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube. Lisa and her sisters stated that the best part of their job is the impact that their music has on people’s lives, many of whom reach out to them on a daily basis to thank them.
- In 2019, she said her dream collaboration would be with Demi Lovato.
- Visit her band’s official website @ cimorellimusic.com.
- Follow her band on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, YouTube (Podcast), Twitter, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Lisa Michelle Cimorelli / Instagram