|Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1995|
Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, musician, and actor who is known for being a member of the pop group Cimorelli.
Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli
Ames, Amy Lizzy Beth
Sacramento, California, United States
As her musical career began at a fairly young age, Amy Cimorelli had to be homeschooled like her sisters. She graduated in 2013.
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Multi-instrumentalist, Actor
- Father – Mike Cimorelli Sr. (Commercial builder)
- Mother – Lynne Cimorelli
- Siblings – Mike Cimorelli Jr. (Older Brother), Christina Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Katherine Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Lisa Cimorelli (Older Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Dani Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Alex Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Lauren Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Christian Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Nick Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Joey Cimorelli (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael A. Cimorelli (Paternal Grandfather), Joe Cimorelli (Paternal Uncle)
Her music group Cimorelli has been managed by her mother Lynne Cimorelli.
Vocal group, Teen pop
Vocals, guitar, piano
Island Records, Cimorelli Music, Eleven Productions
4 ft 10½ in or 149 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body
- Wide vocal range
Her music group Cimorelli had signed an endorsement deal with the fast-food chain, Subway in 2014. As per the deal, they were featured in a TV advert and also paid a visit to the stores to interact with their customers.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the successful pop group Cimorelli, who started their ascent to fame by creating YouTube covers of popular singles
- Her band’s victory in The Bieber-Off contest, which was started by TV personality and producer Ryan Seacrest
In 2011, her music band released their debut EP, CimFam via iTunes. Their first full-length album, Up at Night was released in May 2016.
Amy Cimorelli made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Hope Springs Eternal in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the news talk show, Good Day L.A.
Amy Cimorelli Favorite Things
- Movie – Aquamarine (2006) and He’s Just Not That Into You (2009)
- Rascal Flatts Song – I Won’t Let Go
- Song – You Lie by The Band Perry
- TV Show – Cold Case
- Color – Blue and green
- Food – Tacos
- Big Time Rush Song – Boyfriend
- Animal – Horses
- Harry Potter Characters – Remus Lupin and Luna Lovegood
- Book – To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Ryan Beatty Song – Hey LA
- School Subject – Economics
- Season – Summer
- Music Genre – Country
- Vegetables – Cucumbers and lettuce
- Superhero – Captain America
- Celebrity – Tim Tebow
- Childhood Book – Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss
- Superpower – Flying
- Celebrity Crush – Hunter Hayes
- Vacation Destination – Italy
- Outkast Dance Song – Hey Ya
Source – Wikia.com
Amy Cimorelli Facts
- Amy suffers from mild Turner Syndrome, which has led to her slightly stunted height. She is the shortest of the Cimorelli sisters.
- She uploaded her first video, along with her sisters, on YouTube in 2007.
- She has claimed that as she was a Catholic, she wanted to wait until her wedding day for her first kiss.
Featured Image by Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli / Instagram