|Krystal Nielson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1987|
Krystal Nielson is an American television personality and fitness guru who came into the limelight after appearing as a contestant on season 22 of ABC’s dating and relationship reality show The Bachelor (2018-2019). She went on to win the 5th season of the spin-off Bachelor in Paradise (2018-2019). She has also been featured in several other programs on the small screen including GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke (2019).
Krystal Nicole Nielson
Missoula, Montana, United States
San Diego, California, United States
She went to Boise State University, graduating with a degree in Journalism in 2010, and later attended UCLA with Broadcasting as her subject.
Television personality, Fitness coach
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Chris Randone (2018-2020) – Krystal and Bachelor in Paradise co-star Chris Randone had fallen in love in 2018 on the 5th season of the show and they got engaged later in the same year. She tied the knot with him on June 16, 2019, in an intimate ceremony at the Vidanta Hotel in Puerto Vallarta. Former Paradise castmates, as well as Bachelor stars, had been present and the wedding was broadcast as part of the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise. The couple made it public on February 14, 2020, that they had mutually decided to separate.
- Miles Bowles (2020-Present) – On October 30, 2020, Krystal announced that she was dating Miles Bowles by posting a photo of herself with him on Instagram. On November 11, 2020, the pair let everyone know that they were expecting their first child, and on the 25th of the same month, they revealed further that they were having a girl.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Moles on her chin and cheek
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Garden of Life.
Krystal Nielson Favorite Things
- Idea Of A Perfect Saturday Night – Having dinner out with friends or relaxing at home alone with her puppies
- Animal – Unicorn that she would want to be if she could choose to be an animal having liked the notion that those who believe in magic will surely find it
Source – Fandom
Krystal Nielson Facts
- She has disclosed that she has found herself smiling when she has got nervous.
- Krystal is a NASM-certified personal trainer and has worked with Orangetheory Fitness that has been located in San Diego, California. She has stated that she has loved her job and has regarded one of her greatest achievements to have been to find her purpose as a health and fitness coach. She has also taken part in fitness competitions.
- Krystal has served as an on-air radio personality at the radio station 103.3 Kiss FM.
- Although Krystal shifted to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in entertainment reporting, she has considered herself more of a country girl and has believed that the country can actually never be taken out of a girl.
- She has proclaimed that she is an incredible cook who can prepare amazing dishes.
Featured Image by Krystal Nielson / Instagram