|RaeLynn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1994|
Racheal Lynn Woodward
Baytown, Texas, U.S.
In 2012, she graduated from high school.
- Siblings – Jake Holtz (Older Brother) (Singer)
RaeLynn is represented by –
- Big Enterprises
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment – Booking Agent
- Jensen Sussman of Sweet Talk PR – Publicist
Valory, Warner Bros. Nashville
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
RaeLynn has dated –
- Joshua Davis (2012-Present) – In 2012, she started dating the baseball player, Josh Davis. After being together for more than 3 years, the couple got engaged in October 2015. Finally, on February 27, 2016, the duo got married in Franklin, Tennessee. After a year, it was revealed that Joshua has joined the military service.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo on the arms saying “daughter of the king”.
35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
- Appearing on singing reality competition The Voice.
- Her songs like God Made Girls, Love Triangle, etc.
In March 2017, she released her debut album WildHorse which reached #1 on Top Country Albums list in the U.S. and #20 on Billboard 200.
First TV Show
In 2013, RaeLynn appeared as herself in the news talk-show Good Day L.A.
RaeLynn does exercises in the gym which include lunges, dumbbell squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, etc.
RaeLynn Favorite Things
- Emotional Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Movie Theater Snack – Pickle (Not all movie theaters have it)
- Phone App – Instagram
- Band – Coldplay
- Animal – Unicorn
- Color – Turquoise
- Word – Pop-pop
- Fairytale Princess – Tinker Bell, Ariel, Rapunzel, Cinderella
- RaeLynn believes in unicorns and is a coffee addict.
- She suffers from Type 1 Diabetes.
- In 2012, RaeLynn participated in the reality singing contest The Voice but couldn’t win it. She reached the quarterfinals.
- At 15, she decided that she wanted to be a singer.
- Sometimes, she regrets that she couldn’t go to a school prom.
- Miranda Lambert is her music inspiration.
- RaeLynn started with acting and then turned to singing. She doesn’t like to show her skin by shedding off clothes and hence had to reject certain auditions.
- She would like to be BFF with Katy Perry.
- Cockroaches are her biggest fear in the world.
- In September 2014, she wore a unicorn onesie and roamed in Nashville as a part of promise whenever she reaches 100,000 followers on Instagram.
- Visit her official website @ www.raelynnofficial.com.