|RaeLynn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1994|
RaeLynn is an American singer and songwriter who has released a wide range of discography which includes albums, tracks, and extended plays like God Made Girls, WildHorse, Me, Queens Don’t, For a Boy, Love Triangle, Boyfriend, Tailgate, and Keep Up. She also appeared as a contestant on the 2nd season of the NBC singing competition series, The Voice, but was eventually eliminated in the quarterfinals.
Racheal Lynn Woodward
Baytown, Texas, United States
She is a high school graduate.
- Father – Barry Woodward
- Mother – Callie Woodward (Pastor)
- Sibling – Jake Holtz (Older Brother) (Singer)
- Others – John Carrol Shipp (Maternal Grandfather), Suzanne Lasater (Maternal Grandmother)
RaeLynn has been represented by –
- Big Enterprises
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment – Booking Agent
- Jensen Sussman of Sweet Talk PR – Publicist
Valory, Warner Bros. Nashville, Round Here, AWAL
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
RaeLynn has dated –
- Joshua Davis (2012-Present) – In 2012, she started dating the baseball player, Josh Davis. After being together for more than 3 years, the couple got engaged in October 2015. Finally, on February 27, 2016, the duo got married in Franklin, Tennessee. After a year, it was revealed that Joshua has joined the military service.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Welsh, and Scottish descent.
- Tattoo on the arms saying “daughter of the king”.
35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
- Appearing on singing reality competition The Voice
- Her songs like God Made Girls, Love Triangle, etc.
In March 2017, she released her debut album WildHorse which reached #1 on Top Country Albums list in the U.S. and #20 on Billboard 200. It included songs such as Love Triangle, Diamonds, Your Heart, The Apple, Praying for Rain, and Graveyard.
First TV Show
In 2013, RaeLynn appeared as herself in the news talk-show Good Day L.A.
RaeLynn does exercises in the gym which include lunges, dumbbell squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, etc.
RaeLynn Favorite Things
- Emotional Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Movie Theater Snack – Pickle (Not all movie theaters have it)
- Phone App – Instagram
- Band – Coldplay
- Animal – Unicorn
- Color – Turquoise
- Word – Pop-pop
- Fairytale Princess – Tinker Bell, Ariel, Rapunzel, Cinderella
- RaeLynn believes in unicorns and is a coffee addict.
- She suffers from Type 1 Diabetes.
- In 2012, RaeLynn participated in the reality singing contest The Voice but couldn’t win it. She reached the quarterfinals.
- At 15, she decided that she wanted to be a singer.
- Sometimes, she regrets that she couldn’t go to a school prom.
- Miranda Lambert is her musical inspiration.
- RaeLynn started with acting and then turned her direction to singing. She doesn’t like to show her skin by shedding off clothes and hence had to reject certain auditions.
- She would like to be BFF with Katy Perry.
- Cockroaches are her biggest fear in the world.
- In September 2014, she wore a unicorn onesie and roamed in Nashville as a part of promise whenever she reaches 100,000 followers on Instagram.
- Visit her official website @ www.raelynnofficial.com.