|Christina Lynne Cimorelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1990|
Christina Lynne Cimorelli is an American singer and musician who is known as the leader of the pop group Cimorelli. The group’s discography consists of albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Up at Night, Alive, Sad Girls Club, Believe It, Renegade, Christmas Magic, Made in America, Christmas Lights, Here’s to Us: Wedding Songs, Make It Stronger, Fall Back, Hello There/Cimorelli, I Know You Know It, Easy to Forget Me, Brave Heart, Worth the Fight, Before October’s Gone, Acid Rain, and I Love You, or Whatever. The group won the Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Web Star” category in 2013.
Christina Lynne Cimorelli
Chris, Chrissy, Hurricane Christina, Tina Crises
Sacramento, California, United States
As she was focused on her music career from a fairly young age, her family decided to homeschool her so that she wouldn’t lag behind in her education.
Singer and musician
- Father – Mike Cimorelli Sr. (Commercial Builder)
- Mother – Lynne Cimorelli
- Siblings – Mike Cimorelli Jr. (Older Brother), Dani Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Katherine Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Lisa Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Amy Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Alex Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Lauren Cimorelli (Younger Sister) (Singer and member of the Cimorelli music band), Christian Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Nick Cimorelli (Younger Brother), Joey Cimorelli (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael A. Cimorelli (Paternal Grandfather), Joe Cimorelli (Paternal Uncle)
Her family music group Cimorelli has been managed by her mother Lynne Cimorelli.
Vocal group, Teen pop
Island Records, Cimorelli Music, Eleven Productions
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Cimorelli has dated –
- Nick Reali (2009-Present) – Christina started going out with Nick Reali, who is a construction worker, towards the end of 2009. Nick’s sister was studying with Christina and had told her about him. Shortly after, they started chatting on Facebook. They eventually met on Christmas Eve in 2009 and went to the movie for their first date. Over the years, they stuck together and were often spotted wearing promise rings. They got engaged in December 2017 after 8 years of dating. In October 2018, the couple got married at the church. Christina suffered a miscarriage in 2019. In August 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Barrett James Reali. They announced in February 2022 that they were expecting their 2nd child, a girl.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong chin
- Green eyes
Christina’s family band Cimorelli was signed up to do endorsement work for the fast-food chain, Subway. They were cast in a TV advert for the brand and also interacted with fans at a meet and greet event held at their eateries.
Best Known For
- Having won The Bieber-Off contest along with her family music group. The event was organized by TV personality and producer Ryan Seacrest.
- Being a member of the all-girls band, Cimorelli, which is well-known for its popular YouTube covers
In 2011, her music group released their first EP, CimFam via iTunes. Their first full-length album, Up at Night was released in May 2016.
Christina’s debut theatrical film appearance was in the comedy-drama movie, Hope Springs Eternal in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the news talk show, Good Day L.A.
Christina Lynne Cimorelli Favorite Things
- Animal – Lioness
- Perfume – Vanilla Lace by Victoria’s Secret
- One Direction Member – Harry Styles
- Food – Sandwiches
- Scripture – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Store – Forever 21
- Song – Too Little Too Late by Jojo
- Movies – Bride Wars (2009), A Cinderella Story (2004), and the High School Musical series
- TV Show – Hannah Montana
- Superpower – Super Strength
- Sports – Boxing, swimming, and gymnastics
- Color – Pink
- Vacation Spot – Italy
Source – Wikia.com
Christina Lynne Cimorelli Facts
- She is the founder of the music group, Cimorelli and also the oldest member of the band.
- She shares her birthday with her sister Lauren, who is eight years younger than her.
- Despite not being certified or licensed in the field, she started offering online life coaching sessions for $125/hour in 2017 and this created a controversy. The disclaimer on her website stated that she “assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on any information found on or material linked to on this site”.
- In 2019, she was diagnosed with a genetic blood clotting disorder after she experienced a miscarriage in her first pregnancy.
- Visit her music band’s official website @ cimorellimusic.com.
Featured Image by Christina Lynne Cimorelli / Instagram