|Jonah Marais Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1998|
Jonah Marais is an American singer who is a part of the pop band Why Don’t We. He became a member of the band in 2016 with other members (at the time of formation) being Corbyn Besson, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, and Zach Herron. The band’s EP “Why Don’t We Just” reached #1 on U.S. Top Heatseekers after getting released in June 2017.
Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jonah Marais dropped out of school as he wanted to focus on his music career. However, he has expressed his wish to restart his studies in the future.
Singer, Songwriter, and Social media personality
- Father – Tim Frantzich (Teacher and Musician)
- Mother – Carrie Frantzich (Midwife)
- Siblings – Zebulon Frantzich (Brother), Esther Grace Frantzich (Sister), Svea Frantzich (Younger Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
Jonah himself is signed with 26 MGMT.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonah Marais has dated –
- Dani Cimorelli (2014) – From August to October 2014, Jonah had dated the singer Dani Cimorelli. She also reportedly got inspired to write the song “Before October’s Gone” due to this relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Defined jawline
- Boyish good looks
Jonah Marais has leveraged his strong social media presence to plug a many of the products and brands through his social media activity.
Best Known For
Being part of the pop boyband Why Don’t We, which was formed in September 2016. They are well-known for the success of their EP Why Don’t We Just, which managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music band released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
Jonah is yet to be cast in any theatrical film.
First TV Show
Jonah Marais hasn’t appeared in any TV show till date.
Information about his workout routine and diet plan isn’t available.
Jonah Marais Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Jonah Marais Facts
- He started his ascent to the stardom by building a solid fan base on the social media platform, YouNow, on which he used to live broadcast his music performances.
- Jonah decided to drop his last name as some of his fans used it to locate his home address online.
- He once attended several poetry competitions with his family in the summers.
- Jonah met his fellow Why Don’t We bandmates through social media platforms.
- Jonah has done some social activism work including tweeting out suicide hotline numbers, which has helped some of his fans to deal with personal problems.
- Visit his music group’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jonah Marais / Instagram