Daniel James Seavey
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Daniel Seavey attended the Union High School in his hometown of Vancouver, Washington.
- Father – Jeff Seavey (Senior Pastor and Church Planter)
- Mother – Keri Seavey (Blog Writer, Speaker, Biblical Counselor)
- Siblings – Tyler Seavey (Brother), Christian Seavey (Brother), Anna Seavey (Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Due to his young age and choice to keep his personal life out of the spotlight, it is difficult to ascertain any information about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Boyish good looks
- Blue eyes
Daniel hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Daniel has been raised in a very religious household with his father being a pastor and his mother writing blogs for a couple of religious websites.
However, his present religious views aren’t clearly known.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the boy band Why Don’t We, which was formed in September 2016. They are well-known for the success of their EP Why Don’t We Just, which managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
- His immense popularity across a number of social media platforms including Instagram, on which he has more than 1 million followers.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music band released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance in the singing talent hunt show, American Idol. He eventually managed to finish 9th in that season of the show.
Daniel relies on a host of outdoor activities to keep himself fit. He loves to go skateboarding in his free time. Apart from it, he enjoys the nature while out on a hike and skiing in the freezing months of winter.
Daniel Seavey Facts
- He started singing at the age of 7. He used to travel with his father to Portland, where both of them used to play music on the streets during art walks.
- When he auditioned for the music reality show, American Idol, he was a high school student.
- He auditioned for American Idol in San Francisco. And, for his audition, he sang Paula Abdul’s Straight Up.
- He got involved in music at a very young age and by the time he was 5 years old, he could play a couple of musical instruments by ear.
- While growing up, he was severely underweight and had trouble keeping much food in his system, because of which, he became weak and fragile.
- Visit his musical band’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Daniel Seavey / Instagram