|Keri Seavey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keri Seavey is an American Instagram star known for being the mother of American Idol competitor and Why Don’t We member Daniel Seavey.
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Keri studied at Orange Coast College.
- Mother – Joanne
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keri has dated –
- Jeff Seavey (1993-2020) – Keri had previously been married to Instagram star Jeff Seavey for 27 years until 2020, with whom she has four children – Daniel Seavey (b. April 2, 1999), Anna Seavey (b. March 6, 2001), Tyler Seavey (b. September 5, 1994), and Christian Seavey (b. March 28, 1997).
- Steven W Horvath (2020-Present) – According to a post on her Instagram, Keri Seavey and Steven W Horvath started dating on October 31, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Bulbous nose
Through her social media, Keri has either endorsed or promoted such as brands such as –
- History TV
- Nordic Naturals
- New Chapter
- Chico’s ®
- CVS Pharmacy
- Built Bar
Keri Seavey Facts
- Her son is a member of Why Don’t We alongside Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, and Jonah Marais.
- Keri has a pet dog named Fynn.
- From November 2000 to November 2017, Keri worked as a team leader at Living Water Church in Vancouver, Washington.
- In January 2017, Seavey began working as a social media marketing consultant.
- From March to December 2021, Keri worked as a podcast host at Mount Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.
Featured Image By Keri Seavey / Instagram