|Jack Avery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1999|
Jack Avery is an American singer, songwriter, and social media personality known for being a member of the boy band Why Don’t We. Formed in 2016, the band has released various albums, extended plays, and songs like 8 Letters, The Good Times and the Bad Ones, Only the Beginning, Something Different, Why Don’t We Just, Trust Fund Baby, Hooked, A Why Don’t We Christmas, Nobody Gotta Know, Just to See You Smile, Big Plans, Something Different, These Girls, I Don’t Belong in This Club (with Macklemore), What Am I, Fallin’ (Adrenaline), Let Me Down Easy (Lie), Don’t Wake Me Up (with Jonas Blue), and Mistletoe.
Jack Robert Avery
Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack Avery attended the Susquehanna Community High School and received his graduation diploma in June 2017.
Singer, songwriter, social media personality
- Mother – Kristin Stanford (Social Media Personality, Instagram Star)
- Siblings – Sydney Avery (Sister), Isla Stanford (Sister), Camila (Sister), Ava Stanford (Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Agency.
Vocals, guitar, piano
His net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Avery has dated –
- Gabriela Gonzalez – Instagram star Gabriela Gonzalez and Jack started dating in early 2018. Together, they have a child, a daughter named Lavender May Avery, who was born on April 22, 2019. Gabriela and Jack separated eventually but have co-parented their daughter.
- Lexie Abner – He was romantically involved with Lexie Abner but they broke up in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he loves to go for blonde highlights.
- Curly hair
- Chiseled jawline
- Nose piercing
Best Known For
- Being a member of the pop boyband Why Don’t We, which was assembled in September 2016. Their EP Why Don’t We Just was a huge hit and managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms, including Instagram, where he has over 1 million followers
With Why Don’t We, he released the band’s debut full-length studio album 8 Letters on August 31, 2018, via Atlantic Records. It peaked at number #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Jack Avery Facts
- Jack got his first breakthrough after becoming a part of the social media tour called IMPACT at the age of 16.
- While growing up, he spent most of his time playing basketball and was more inclined toward pursuing a career in the sport.
- He got in touch with his fellow Why Don’t We bandmates – Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, and Corbyn Besson, through social media.
- In November 2016, Why Don’t We released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
- Why Don’t We released its 2nd studio album titled The Good Times and the Bad Ones on January 15, 2021, and the album peaked at number #3 on the US Billboard 200 chart and at number #24 on the US Vinyl Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In November 2021, during an interview on the Zach Sang Show, all the bandmates of Why Don’t We revealed that they were not paid for more than a year (in fact not since COVID-19). In September 2021, Why Don’t We had also filed a petition to end the contract with their management due to abuse.
Featured Image by Jack Avery / Instagram