Born Place / Residence
Dallas, Texas, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
Singer, Songwriter, Internet sensation
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Myta Herron
- Siblings – Ryan Herron (Younger Brother), Reese Herron (Younger Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zach Herron has rarely spoken about his private life, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Boyish good looks
- Elongated and strong chin
Zach Herron is immensely popular on various social media platforms and he has used it to promote a number of products and brands, which in return has helped him earn a generous amount of money.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- His strong presence on the various social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has more than 2 million followers.
- Being a member of the popular boy band, Why Don’t We.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music group released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
Zach Herron hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Zach is yet to make an appearance on any TV show.
Information about his workout routine and diet plan isn’t available.
Zach Herron Favorite Things
Zach Herron Facts
- He has participated in a series of high school talent shows and was also a member of the school choir.
- He got his first big breakthrough after his cover of Stitches became a viral hit in January 2017. The video went on to garner more than 10 million views within the space of a week.
- In his early days as a solo artist, he often used to play guitar. However, he rarely plays it in his live performances for Why Don’t We.
- His ardent and passionate fans identify themselves as Herronettes.
- Visit his musical band’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com and his official site @ www.zachherron.com.
- Join him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Google+.
Featured Image by Zach Herron / Instagram