|Alisha Edwards Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|January 7, 1987
Alisha Edwards is an American professional wrestler who has competed primarily in promotions such as Impact Wrestling, Chaotic Wrestling, World Women’s Wrestling, and Women Superstars Uncensored. Over the course of her career, which had started with her debut in 2006, she has won numerous titles including the Chaotic Wrestling Women’s Championship (thrice), the Impact Turkey Bowl (2018), the World Women’s Wrestling Championship (4 times), and the Women Superstars Uncensored Tag Team Championship.
Alexxis Nevaeh, Alexxus Edwards, Alisha Edwards, Lexxus, Mercedes Steele, Sassy Massy
San Diego, California, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 ft or 152.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alisha has dated –
- Eddie Edwards (2015-Present) – Alisha got married to fellow professional wrestler Eddie Edwards in 2015. They had adopted a daughter together in February 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair silver or platinum.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Alisha Edwards Facts
- In March 2007, during the NECW/WWW (New England Championship Wrestling / World Women’s Wrestling) 1st Anniversary Spectacular show, Alisha had defeated Mistress Belmont. Della Morte, who was accompanying Mistress Belmont in that match, had then attacked Alisha in a vicious attempt to burn her with a curling iron. However, Ana Rocha had then intervened and saved Alisha.
- On August 12, 2007, she had competed in 2 matches at a NECW/WWW show, on the same day. She had lost the first match by disqualification, against Tanya Lee. However, she had bounced back in the next match where she had defeated Tanya, Natalia, and Jana, in a 4-way fight for the championship.
- She had held on to the title for almost a year and a half before losing it in March 2009. She had then regained the title, lost it again, and had eventually reclaimed it by winning a steel cage match in August 2010. Thereafter, she had defended her title on several occasions including quite a few special events. She was ultimately defeated by Mistress Belmont in November 2013, thus bringing to an end her 1,190-day reign as the champion. This was the then longest title reign in the history of the NECW/WWW promotion.
- After joining the Women Superstars Uncensored promotion in 2010, she had won the WSU Tag Team Championship in May 2011 as part of a team called The Boston Shore.
- In June 2011, after winning the 4th annual Uncensored Rumble match, she had earned the right to face off against Mercedes Martinez for the WSU Championship. The pair was involved in a record-breaking 73-minute fight which was the longest women’s wrestling match in history. Alisha went on to lose the match.
- In February 2012, she had decided to temporarily step away from professional wrestling to deal with mental health issues. She had made a triumphant comeback a few months later, winning the Uncensored Rumble for the 2nd year in a row.
- In 2012, she was ranked at number 46 in the PWI Female 50, an annual list of the top 50 female wrestlers in the world, compiled by the Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine.
Featured Image by Alisha Edwards / Instagram