Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack Avery attended the Susquehanna Community High School and received his graduation diploma in June 2017.
Singer, songwriter, social media personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sydney Avery (Sister), Isla Avery (Sister), Camila Avery (Sister), and Ava Avery (Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Agency.
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Avery has dated –
- Gabriela Gonzalez (2018-Present) – Instagram star, Gabriela Gonzalez and Jack started dating in early 2018. Together, they are going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he loves to go for blonde highlights.
- Curly hair
- Chiseled jawline
- Nose piercing
Jack Avery hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the pop boyband Why Don’t We, which was assembled in September 2016. Their EP Why Don’t We Just was a huge hit and managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms, including Instagram, where he has over 1 million followers.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music group released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
Jack Avery Facts
- Jack got his first breakthrough after becoming a part of the social media tour called IMPACT at the age of 16.
- While growing up, he spent most of his time playing basketball and was more inclined towards pursuing a career in the sport.
- He got in touch with his fellow Why Don’t We bandmates – Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, and Corbyn Besson, through social media.
- Visit his musical band’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jack Avery / Instagram