Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack Avery attended the Susquehanna Community High School and received his graduation diploma in June 2017.
Singer, songwriter, social media personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sydney Avery (Sister), Isla Avery (Sister), Camila Avery (Sister), and Ava Avery (Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We is represented by Paradigm Agency.
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Avery’s reluctance to discuss his personal life with the media makes it difficult to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he loves to go for blonde highlights.
- Curly hair
- Chiseled jawline
- Nose piercing
Jack Avery hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the pop boyband Why Don’t We, which was assembled in September 2016. Their EP Why Don’t We Just was a huge hit and managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms, including Instagram, where he has over 1 million followers.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music group released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
As of December 2017, he is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Jack Avery hasn’t made an appearance in any TV show till December 2017.
Jack Avery’s workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Jack Avery Favorite Things
Jack Avery Facts
- Jack got his first breakthrough after becoming a part of the social media tour called IMPACT at the age of 16.
- While growing up, he spent most of his time playing basketball and was more inclined towards pursuing a career in the sport.
- He got in touch with his fellow Why Don’t We bandmates – Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, Jonah Marais and Corbyn Besson, through social media.
- Visit his musical band’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jack Avery / Instagram