|Clark Gregg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1962|
Clark Gregg is an American actor, director, voice artist, and screenwriter who is best known for playing Agent Phil Coulson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Iron Man (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), Captain Marvel (2019), and the television spin-off series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013–2020). Some of his other television roles include FBI Special Agent Michael Casper in The West Wing, Richard Campbell in The New Adventures of Old Christine, Ken O’Donnell in A Woman Named Jackie, and Ron in The Conners. Moreover, Clark Gregg has also been cast in movies like 500 Days of Summer, When a Stranger Calls, Much Ado About Nothing, Labor Day, The To Do List, The Adventures of Sebastian Cole, One Hour Photo, In Good Company, and Live by Night.
Robert Clark Gregg
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Clark Gregg attended high school in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Then, he got enrolled at Ohio Wesleyan University but he dropped out after 2 years and shifted to Manhattan.
Afterward, he attended New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts and studied Drama and English, graduating in 1986.
Actor, Director, Voice Artist, Screenwriter
- Father – Robert Clark Gregg Sr. (Episcopal Priest, Professor at Stanford University and Duke University)
- Mother – Mary Layne (née Shine)
- Others – Harris Thompson Gregg (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Frances Grote (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Edward Shine (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Louise Logan Layne (Maternal Grandmother), Joel Grey (Ex Father-In-Law) (Stage and Academy Award-Winning Screen Actor, Singer, Dancer, Director, Photographer), Jo Wilder (née Brower) (Ex Mother-In-Law) (Actress, Singer)
Clark Gregg has been repped by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Clark Gregg has dated –
- Jennifer Grey (2000-2020) – In June 2000, he started going out with actress Jennifer Grey and they got married on July 21, 2001. On December 3, 2001, they were blessed with a daughter named Stella Gregg. Clark and Jennifer also co-starred in the Lifetime TV romantic comedy movie Road to Christmas. Later, on July 3, 2020, they announced that they had separated amicably on January 18, 2020, and were in the process of divorcing. The divorce became official on February 16, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Clark Gregg is of Irish, English, German, and Swiss-German descent.
- Receding hairline
- Thin lips
- Toned physique
He has described himself as a member of a Jewish family.
Clark Gregg Favorite Things
- Movie – Blade Runner
Source – IMDb
Clark Gregg Facts
- By the time he was 17 years old, he had lived in 7 cities because his family relocated frequently.
- He made his theatrical film debut as Stage Manager in the 1988 comedy-drama film, Things Change.
- For his performance in The Avengers, Clark Gregg won the 2013 Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- On January 21, 2017, Clark and Jennifer Grey were two of the demonstrators at the 2017 Women’s March held in Washington, D.C.
- He has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Clark Gregg is one of the founding members of the off-Broadway Atlantic Theater Company and has also served as its artistic director.
- He has also worked various jobs such as being a bar back, a security guard at the Guggenheim Museum, and a parking valet at a restaurant.
- Clark has done voiceover work for video games like Lego Marvel’s Avengers, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and Marvel Heroes.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0