|Marla Catherine Henry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 2003|
Marla Catherine Henry is an American actress and social media star who is best known for the videos of clothing hauls, fashion tips, and vlogs that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel. Besides that, she is also known for her appearance in the show Stuck (2019). With time, Marla has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Marla Catherine Henry
Utah, United States
Utah, United States
Actress, Social Media Star
- Father – Oliver Henry (YouTuber)
- Mother – Ronda Lynn (YouTuber)
- Siblings – Evelyn Henry (Sister) (YouTuber), Nathan Henry (Brother) (YouTuber), Sam Henry (Brother) (YouTuber). She has 1 more sibling.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Platinum blonde hair
- Pouty lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Dickies Girl, Secret Deodorant, and Simple Skincare.
Marla Catherine Henry Favorite Things
- Meme – Clasping toes meme, T’Challa Wallace? meme
Source – YouTube
Marla Catherine Henry Facts
- She is the 4th of 5 siblings to be born into the Henry family.
- Marla is not new to the YouTube community, as she grew up being featured on her family channel titled The 7 Henry’s.
- She was 10 years old when her family channel titled The 7’s Henry’s was formed on December 30, 2013.
- Marla rose to fame after she started her own YouTube channel on July 16, 2015. She once stated that her family was very supportive of her decision. She was 12 years old at the time.
- Marla once admitted to having long nose hair.
- Marla is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- She was learning to play the violin and piano in the past. Besides that, she also enjoys watching Disney films.
- Marla is Mormon.
- She once stated that she wanted to be able to do something great with her musical skills during her adult years.
Featured Image By Marla Catherine Henry / Instagram