|Kelly Mittendorf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1994|
Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.
Kelly studied mass communication and media studies at Arizona State University.
Fashion / Runway model
Kelly Mittendorf is signed to these modeling agencies –
- The Agency Arizona – Scottsdale (Mother Agency)
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- The Society Management – New York
- Photogenics – Los Angeles
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- View Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – London
- Chic Management – Sydney
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
33-25-35 in or 84-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Jucca and Prada.
Best Known For
Her stare and walking the ramp for designers like Prada, Yohji Yamamoto, Anna Sui, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, and others.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Anna Sui, Giles, Loewe, Maiyet, Marc Jacobs, Topshop Unique, and Yohji Yamamoto.
Kelly Mittendorf Favorite Things
Winter tailwinds are my favorite thing in the whole wide world
— Kelly Mittendorf (@K_MITT) December 3, 2013
Kelly Mittendorf Facts
- According to her Twitter profile, “I’m too socially awkward to have a bio. That’s why I have a Tumblr.”
- She was discovered at the age of 11 at a resort swimming pool in Phoenix.
- Kelly likes to travel and spend time with family.
- Kelly is friends with fellow models Antonia Wesseloh, Corinna Ingenleuf, Hailey Clauson, Merilin Perli, and Ros Georgiou.
- She signed with Marilyn Agency in 2011.
- After she joined Marilyn Agency in 2011, she was requested by photographer Steven Meisel for an editorial.
- She became one of the faces of Prada in 2011. She was attending her maths class when she got to know about the news that she has been selected for the Prada campaign.
- In September 2011, Kelly opened the spring Topshop Unique show in London and closed for Marc Jacobs.
- She was not good at school and making friends.