|Boris Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1964|
Boris Johnson is a British politician, author, and former journalist who was appointed the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II on July 24, 2019. Identifying as a one-nation conservative, he has gained massive support due to his optimistic and humorous personality.
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
Boris, BoJo the Clown, Beano Boris, The Boris, Britain’s Donald Trump, The Blonde Bombshell, Nicer Donald Trump, Bonking Boris, Bozza, Buffoon Boris, British Trump, Britain’s Trump, Boris J, Boris the Bulldozer
Manhattan, New York, United States
10 Downing Street, City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Boris Johnson attended Primrose Hill Primary School, European School, Brussels I, and Ashdown House, East Sussex. Afterward, he got enrolled at Eton College before joining Balliol College which is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford.
Politician, Author, Former Journalist
- Father – Stanley Johnson (Author, Former Conservative Party Politician)
- Mother – Charlotte Johnson Wahl (Artist)
- Siblings – Rachel Johnson (Younger Sister) (Former Editor-In-Chief of The Lady), Jo Johnson (Younger Brother) (Politician), Leo (Younger Brother) (Filmmaker, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Osman Kemal (later known as Wilfred Johnson) (Paternal Grandfather) (Royal Air Force Pilot, Timber Broker, Farmer), Irene Williams (Paternal Grandmother), Sir James Fawcett (Maternal Grandfather) (Barrister), Frances (née Lowe) (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Boris Johnson has dated –
- Anna Fazackerley
- Helen MacIntyre – He fathers a daughter (b. 2009) with arts consultant Helen MacIntyre.
- Allegra Mostyn-Owen (1987-1993) – After marrying Allegra Mostyn-Owen in 1987, their marriage was annulled in 1993.
- Marina Wheeler (1993-2018) – On May 8, 1993, he married his childhood friend and barrister Marina Wheeler and the duo parents 4 children, namely, Lara Lettice, Milo Arthur, Cassia Peaches, and Theodore Apollo. They separated in 2018.
- Petronella Wyatt (2000-2004) – He was romantically involved with Spectator columnist Petronella Wyatt between 2000 and 2004.
- Carrie Symonds (2018-Present) – He started going out with political activist and conservationist Carrie Symonds in 2018 and they got engaged in late 2019. On April 29, 2020, the duo welcomed their first child together – a son named Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson. They tied the knot on May 29, 2021, in a private ceremony at Westminster Chapel in London, England. In July 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. They welcomed a daughter named Romy Iris Charlotte Johnson in December 2021. In May 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their 3rd child together. On July 5, 2023, they welcomed their 3rd child, a baby boy named Frank Alfred Odysseus Johnson. Frank was born at 9:15 am.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Turkish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Swiss-German, German, French, European Royal, Irish, Cornish, Dutch, Belgian, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Posh, stuttering voice
- Untidy mop of hair
He was raised a Catholic but later confirmed into the Church of England.
However, he once said that “his faith comes and goes”.
Boris Johnson Favorite Things
- Movie – The Godfather
Source – Wikipedia
Boris Johnson Facts
- He was the 2nd prime minister of the United Kingdom to be born outside of the British Isles and the first to be born outside British territories.
- Boris is also the first divorced man to become the prime minister of the United Kingdom.
- He has revealed that he has smoked cannabis and used cocaine in the past.
- On March 27, 2020, he was tested positive for COVID-19, becoming one of the major world leaders to have contacted the virus.
- Globally, he was the 3rd most-searched person of 2020 on Google.
- In July 2022, it was revealed that Boris had resigned as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- In June 2023, it was revealed that Boris had joined the Daily Mail newspaper as a columnist.
Featured Image by Ben Shread / Cabinet Office / Public Domain