|Ruby Granger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 2000|
Ruby Granger is an English social media star who is best known for posting videos of study techniques, ways to lead a productive life, and travel vlogs on her YouTube channel titled “Ruby Granger”. Her unique form of entertainment for people has caught the attention of editorial organizations such as The Telegraph and The Times. Apart from making videos, she has also published a book titled Erimentha Parker’s To Do List. Ruby has more than 300k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
England, United Kingdom
Ruby has studied Philosophy and Theology.
Author, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Martha Arfaa (Younger Sister)
Ruby self-manages her career.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She impersonates Hermione Granger.
She is an Atheist. But, believes in Buddhist principles.
Best Known For
Being featured in editorials such as The Times and The Telegraph for her unique videos on study techniques, vlogs, and having a productive life
She believes in eating healthy and her diet normally consists of green vegetables such as pumpkin, carrots, beetroots, bitter gourd, and lettuce.
Ruby Granger Favorite Things
- Food – Pumpkin
- Country – Greece
- Season – Autumn, Rainy
- Book – Cat’s Eye by Margaret Atwood
- Pen – Pilot C4 G-Tec 0.4
- Lip Balm – Pumpkin Chapstick
- Body Lotion/Hand Cream – Body Shop Pumpkin and Vanilla
- Perfume – Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
- Candle – Hagrid’s Pumpkin Patch
- Song – Oskar’s Monologue
- Film – Miracles from Heaven (2016)
- Soft Toy – Woolen Marguerite Gryffindor Scarf
- Subject – English
- Day Of The Year – Christmas Eve
Ruby Granger Facts
- She has been a vegan since her birth.
- She titled her YouTube channel “Ruby Granger” after the fictional character Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
- When she was young, she found her role model in the fictional character named Lisa Marie Simpson from the animated television series The Simpsons.
- In 2016, she went to Oxford University to see the places where parts of the Harry Potter film series were shot.
- She loves to study because she gets to learn new things and she appreciates having knowledge. She also enjoys having a sense of accomplishment, making pretty notes, and wants to motivate others to study so that they could also benefit from it.
- In September 2017, she published an e-book titled Erimentha Parker’s To Do List.
- In early 2018, her application for admission to Oxford University was denied.
- Ruby is a huge fan of the character Hermione Jean Granger played by Emma Watson and has even done voice impersonations of her.
- In her childhood, she was scared of the Harry Potter movies.
- Visit her official website @ pumpkinproductivity.co.uk.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ruby Granger / Instagram