Antonia Frederika Wesseloh
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
She has two younger brothers.
Antonia is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Women Management – New York
- Monster Management – Milan
- Ford Models – New York
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Modelwerk – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Antonia Wesseloh dated –
- Niclas Hüntelmann (2011-2014) – From August 2011 to May 2014, Antonia dated model Niclas Hüntelmann.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Prada eyewear, Uniqlo, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp and advertising for Prada eyewear, Chanel, Nina Ricci, etc.
First Fashion Show
Antonia debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for ADAM, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anna Sui, Anne Valerie Hash, Balenciaga, Bill Blass, Chanel, Costume National, Custo Barcelona, Cynthia Rowley, Doo.Ri, Escada Sport, Giles, Just Cavalli, Lacoste, Lela Rose, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Maiyet, Marc Jacobs, Marni , Miu Miu, Peter Som, Prabal Gurung , Prada, Richard Chai, Rodarte, Sonia Rykiel, Tadashi Shoji, Thakoon, Topshop Unique, Tory Burch, Theyskens’ Theory, United Bamboo, Valentino, Viktor & Rolf, and Yigal Azrouël.
She appeared in a short film (25 minutes long) The Return, written and directed by Karl Lagerfeld.
As per Antonia herself, she is not associated with some sport or do any workout. She also loves to eat and eats anything, she wants. This is because she has a fast metabolism.
Antonia Wesseloh Favorite Things
Antonia Wesseloh Facts
- She likes horse riding a lot.
- Antonia is friends with models Kelly Mittendorf, Corinna Ingenleuf, and Ondria Hardin.
- She signed with Ford Modeling Agency in 2011.
- Antonia is a summer person and loves to spend her time or holidays at warm countries.
- In 2011, she was requested by photographer Steven Meisel for an editorial.
- She does not like to go outside on a rainy day. Instead, Antonia likes to stay in her bed all day long and watch comedy and action-packed films with her friends.
- Antonia does not have any role models and so, tries to be herself.
- Find Antonia on Instagram and Facebook.