|Antonia Wesseloh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1995|
Antonia Wesseloh is a German fashion model who has worked with a number of brands and designers such as Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Loewe, Anna Sui, Lacoste, Prada, Prabal Gurung, Elie Saab, Viktor & Rolf, Topshop, Rodarte, Richard Chai, Valentino, Cynthia Rowley, Sonia Rykiel, Tory Burch, Marni, Proenza Schouler, Costume National, Just Cavalli, Derek Lam, DKNY, Donna Karan, Doo.Ri, Oscar de la Renta, Iris Van Herpen, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Carolina Herrera, Cynthia Rowley, Escada Sport, United Bamboo, Topshop Unique, Peter Som, Pringle of Scotland, Nicole Miller, Jonathan Saunders, House of Holland, H&M, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, and Giambattista Valli. In addition to that, Antonia Wesseloh has also been featured in editorials like Vogue Arabia, L’Officiel Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Madame Figaro France, Elle UK, Vogue Ukraine, Numéro Tokyo, Vogue Italy, Marie Claire Italy, Harper’s Bazaar UK, S Magazine, Vogue China, Elle Denmark, GREY Magazine, i-D, LOVE, Dazed & Confused, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, and TUSH.
Antonia Frederika Wesseloh
Fashion / Runway model
- Siblings – She has two younger brothers.
Antonia has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Women Management – New York
- Monster Management – Milan
- Ford Models – New York
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Modelwerk – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – London
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Antonia Wesseloh has dated –
- Niclas Hüntelmann (2011-2014) – From August 2011 to May 2014, Antonia dated model Niclas Hüntelmann.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Prada eyewear, Uniqlo, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, and others.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp and advertising for Prada eyewear, Chanel, Nina Ricci, etc.
First Fashion Show
Antonia debuted with the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for ADAM, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anna Sui, Anne Valerie Hash, Balenciaga, Bill Blass, Chanel, Costume National, Custo Barcelona, Cynthia Rowley, Doo.Ri, Escada Sport, Giles, Just Cavalli, Lacoste, Lela Rose, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Maiyet, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Miu Miu, Peter Som, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Richard Chai, Rodarte, Sonia Rykiel, Tadashi Shoji, Thakoon, Topshop Unique, Tory Burch, Theyskens’ Theory, United Bamboo, Valentino, Viktor & Rolf, and Yigal Azrouël.
She appeared in a short film (25 minutes long) The Return, written and directed by Karl Lagerfeld.
As per Antonia herself, she is not associated with some sport or does any workout. She also loves to eat and eats anything, she wants. This is because she has a fast metabolism.
Antonia Wesseloh Facts
- She likes horse riding a lot.
- Antonia is friends with models Kelly Mittendorf, Corinna Ingenleuf, and Ondria Hardin.
- She signed with Ford Modeling Agency in 2011.
- Antonia is a summer person and loves to spend her time or holidays in warm countries.
- In 2011, she was requested by photographer Steven Meisel for an editorial.
- She does not like to go outside on rainy days. Instead, Antonia likes to stay in her bed all day long and watch comedy and action-packed films with her friends.
- Antonia does not have any role models and so, tries to be herself.