|Julie Henderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1986|
Julie Henderson is an American model who is best known for being featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Benetton, Gant, Blauer, Hardee’s, Pantene, Blue USA, and many more. Julie has graced the cover of numerous magazines such as Plaza Kvinna.
Julie Patrice Henderson
Houston, Texas, United States
Henderson graduated from Katy High School.
She is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Munich Models
- Select Model Management
- New York Model Management
- Premium Models
- L.A. Models
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Kee Mod
- Models 1 (2006 – 2010)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie Henderson dated –
- Aaron Rodgers (2009) – American football player Aaron Rodgers dated Henderson for a short time nearing July 2009. Aaron broke up with Julie to date country singer Hillary Scott.
- Russell Simmons (2009)
- Alejandro Santo Domingo (2010-Present) – She is currently in a relationship with her 10-year senior US-based businessman Alejandro Domingo since August 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has advertised for famous brands such as Benetton, Blauer, Blue USA, Hardee’s (Restaurant chain), Pantene, Gant, etc.
She has appeared in Jack in the Box commercial.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues multiple times and advertising in other famous fashion labels.
She works with a personal trainer to look healthy. Unlike most other models, Julie does not starve herself to look skinny. She eats food and if she also craves for candies or chocolate, she will have it. Julie eats everything but in moderation. Portion control is very important.
Henderson does boxing, running, yoga, and other exercises with her trainer. To keep herself miles away from boredom, she likes to mix up her workout and tries to include different exercises. This also helps her in overall body development. Julie listens to Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj while working out.
Julie Henderson Favorite Things
Source – HuffingtonPost.com
Julie Henderson Facts
- She has no mother agency.
- She has been featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- She has graced the cover of Plaza Kvinna magazine for its Sweden’s August 2012 issue.
- Henderson was discovered at the age of 13 at the Barbizon Modeling School of Texas.
- During an interview, she revealed that she wouldn’t date a model in her lifetime (or at least in the near future). She believes that it would appear to her as if she is dating herself.
- When she saw her first photo in the SI issue for the first time, she probably called her father.