|Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1950|
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski is an American businessman, widely known as the legendary heiress and fashion icon, Gloria Vanderbilt’s oldest child. He has owned landscaping businesses in Sag Harbor, the Hamptons and other places in New York, and also in the New England areas.
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Landscape Gardener, Businessman
- Father – Leopold Stokowski (Conductor of Symphonies)
- Mother – Gloria Vanderbilt (Heiress, Actress, Model)
- Siblings – Christopher Stokowski (Younger Brother) (Recluse)
- Others – Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (Late Younger Half-Brother) (1965-1988), Anderson Cooper (Younger Half-Brother) (Journalist, TV Star, Author), Reginald Claypoole Vanderbilt (Maternal Grandfather) (Millionaire Equestrian), Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt (Maternal Grandmother) (Socialite), Cornelius Vanderbilt (Maternal Great-great-great-Grandfather) (Business Magnate), James Vanderbilt (Second Cousin) (Screenwriter)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stokowski has dated –
- Ivy Strick – He married Ivy Strick on June 18, 1981. They have 2 daughters named Aurora (b. March 1983) and Abra (b. February 1985).
- Emily J. Goldstein – He tied the knot a 2nd time with Emily J. Goldstein in 1996. They have a son named Myles (b. 1998).
Race / Ethnicity
- Elegant looks
- Sharp perfect nose
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski Facts
- His father was Leopold Anthony Stokowski, the music director of the Philadelphia Orchestra (1912-1938) and founder of the American Symphony Orchestra in New York in 1962, who became world-famous for popularizing classical music.
- His mother, Gloria Vanderbilt was famous for being the geat-great-granddaughter of the 19th-century railroad and steamship tycoon Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt who was the founder of the New York Central Railroad. The society heiress herself again built a multimillion fashion empire.
- His half-brother Anderson Cooper has been widely known for being the anchor of the CNN news show Anderson Cooper 360°, which was launched in September 2003.
- When Stokowski was 5 years old, his parents’ marriage was undergoing turmoil and his mother was fighting for custody of him and his brother.
- Stokowski has shunned the spotlight that has naturally followed his high profile family, though he has sometimes appeared with his mother at public events.
- Stokowski was very close to his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, who had complicated relationships with her other sons.
- According to his mother’s Will, when she passed away in June 2019, she left the majority of her property with his step-brother Anderson Cooper and only her shares of a co-op at 30 Beekman Place in Manhattan, for Stokowski.
Featured Image by ABE THE APE / Pinterest