|Blake Lively Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1987|
Blake Lively is an American actress who is known for appearing in shows and movies like Gossip Girl, Elvis and Anabelle, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, The Town, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, Green Lantern, Savages, The Age of Adaline, The Shallow, All I See Is You, A Simple Favor, and The Rhythm Section.
Blake Ellender Brown
Blake Lively, Blake Reynolds
Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, United States
Pound Ridge, Westchester County, New York, United States
Blake Lively attended Burbank High School, Burbank, California, United States until 2005. When she was not confirmed about taking acting as a career, Lively wanted to attend Stanford University.
Model, actress, celebrity homemaker
- Father – Ernie Lively (né Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr.) (Actor) (Died in 2021)
- Mother – Elaine (née McAlpin) (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Eric Lively (Older Brother) (Actor), Lori Lively (Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Robyn Lively (Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Jason Lively (Older Half Brother) (Actor)
She is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Blake Lively has dated –
- Kelly Blatz (2004-2007) – Blake Lively Kelly Blatz (American Actor and Musician) are childhood friends. Blake had a crush on Kelly since they were kids. But, they finally came closer during their shooting of the 2006 horror film “Simon Says.” Their relationship went from 2004 until 2007.
- Penn Badgley (2007-2010) – ‘Gossip Girl’ co-stars Penn and Lively dated from late 2007 to September 2010. They claimed that nothing is going in between them. But, it was finally made public at the 2008 Met Costume Institute Gala. Since then, they were seen kissing in Cancun, Mexico, and dated publicly. They separated in September 2010.
- Ryan Gosling (October 2010) – Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively were rumored to be dating together in October 2010 when they were seen in Disneyland sparking romance rumors. They claim to be just good friends.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011) – Then entered Leonardo in her life. They spent a good time together for about 5 months in the United States and France during summers from May 2011 to October 2011. But, then both went on to their paths as they were not interested in getting serious.
- Ryan Reynolds (2011-September, 2012) – Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively started dating in October 2011. They first met on the Acela Amtrak train going from New York to Boston, where Blake had to shoot for ‘Gossip Girl’ and Ryan to shoot for the 2013 movie ‘R.I.P.D’ with Jeff Bridges. Blake Lively married Ryan Reynolds on September 9, 2012, at Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. In June 2012 they purchased a cottage in Bedford, New York for $2 million. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named James Reynolds, on December 16, 2014. Later, the duo was blessed with 2 other daughters, namely, Inez Reynolds (b. September 28, 2016) and Betty (2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Blake Lively is of English, Scottish, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, and French-Canadian descent.
- Style Icon
- All-American Dream Girl (as Karl Lagerfeld said)
- Beauty mark underneath the right eye
Gucci Fragrance (2012)
Best Known For
Portraying the role as Serena van der Woodsen in the teen drama TV series Gossip Girl
1998 film Sandman for her role as Trixie / Tooth Fairy.
First TV Show
Blake’s first TV show appearance was the teen drama series Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012 where she portrayed the lead role of “Serena van der Woodsen”. The show is based on the novel series of the same name. Lively has also won many awards for this show.
Bobby Strom. This celebrity trainer helped Lively to gain strength, core, and aesthetics. For ‘Green Lantern’, she needed a trainer who would lead her fitness to a higher level. He used to trainer Lively 4 times a week for 60 to 90 minutes. She did
- Reverse Lunges with Dumbbell Press
- Side-to-Side Speed Skaters
- T-Push Ups
After doing these, she did see results after 3 weeks and now has developed a habit of doing some exercises daily.
Lively Diet Habits
- She also ate lean proteins in the form of egg whites, fish/turkey breast.
- She ate almonds, avocado, and extra virgin olive oil for healthy fats.
- She drank lots of water.
- She ate low carbohydrates in the form of quinoa.
- She reduced salts, sugars and ate smaller and regular meals.
- She kept a cheat day (on that day you can eat whatever you want) for herself to eat her favorites like cheese, chocolate, ice-creams.
See Lively’s full workout routine and diet plan.
In June 2016, she hired Ryan Reynolds’s trainer, Don Saladino to make changes in her diet so as to adjust her then routine and lifestyle. She was pregnant at that time and Don made such a diet plan which included a sufficient amount of eggs and veggies plus some room for eating pizzas and pasta.
Blake Lively Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sprinkles’ Red Velvet Cupcakes, pizza, pasta
- Favorite Music – Ray Charles, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake
- Favorite Places – New York, Paris
- Favorite Bands – Chet Baker, Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf, Nina Simone, Florence, and the Machine
- Favorite Movies – The Wizard of Oz (1939), Breathless (1959)
- Favorite Perfume – Burberry The Beat
- Favorite Clothing – Jeans, Tube Top, Heels
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island in Hawaii
- Favorite Brands – Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim, Chloé, Chanel
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tarte lip gloss, Chanel foundation, Kérastase hair products star style
- Favorite Style Icons – Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss
Blake Lively Facts
- Blake Lively began her acting career at the age of 11.
- In June 2021, Blake’s father, Ernie Lively passed away due to cardiac complications in Los Angeles.
- Blake has 4 siblings. She is the youngest of the 5 children.
- Lively appeared in the music video for The Lonely Island’s “I Just Had S*x” together with Jessica Alba in December 2010.
- All of her family members have been/are in the film industry.
- As a kid, she used to go with her parents to the acting classes.
- In 2005, she acted in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” when she was in school.
- Blake has a crossbreed Maltese / Poodle dog.
- Lively was voted no. 4 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list in 2010.
- She once said, “My whole family is in the business. My whole family is crazy”.
- In 2011, she appeared in the annual TIME magazine’s 100 Influential People.
- She was ranked no. 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women of 2011.
- She was in the People magazine’s list for 2012’s Most Beautiful at Every Age.
- She co-starred as Nancy Adams, a medical student, in the 2016 survival horror film, The Shallows, and this role won her the 2017 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress” and she was also nominated for the 2017 Jupiter Award for “Best International Actress”.
- In February 2021, Blake made and decorated a unicorn cake which was praised by many celebrities including English celebrity chef Paul Hollywood. Blake was so happy that she shared Paul’s comment in her Instagram Story.
- In March 2021, she received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- In November 2020, Blake and husband Ryan Reynolds donated $500,000 ($250,000 to Covenant House Vancouver and the remaining $250,000 to Covenant House Toronto) to an organization that helps at-risk youth in Canada.
- On June 3, 2021, Blake lost her father Ernie Lively due to cardiac complications in Los Angeles.
- In June 2021, it was announced that Blake and Ryan had merged their Group Effort Initiative with LA Mayor Eric Garcetti‘s Evolve Entertainment Fund.